Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Adam and Sonny1, Post news first.

rwsiii

This is just a suggestion that know one seems to get.

If you will post the information first, announce where it is, let us read it, then get in chat lobby and answer question. I think that will cut down the frustration level on us and. Also, if someone comes in late, they can get all the information first and not in tid bits, which what happens in the chat lobby when one person says something, another says something, hard to follow just what was said.

This way you can post when you get it and not have to announce and then have to back out.

Again, my suggestion to try to keep things calm in the lobby.

I was going to suggest somethng similar. I've been in the hospital for about a week now. Couldn't get in on the chat via my phone Wednesday night and tonight evidently the hospital I'm at won't allow me in the chat room. It would be nice to have what was announed in the forum so that we would all be in the know.

thanks

If you will post the information first, announce where it is, let us read it, then get in chat lobby and answer question. I think that will cut down the frustration level on us and. Also, if someone comes in late, they can get all the information first and not in tid bits, which what happens in the chat lobby when one person says something, another says something, hard to follow just what was said.

This way you can post when you get it and not have to announce and then have to back out.

I like that idea. Makes sense.

Good idea. I was thinking of possibly an email, but this would b better i believe. if something happens & info doesn't make it(Due to circumstances out of your control you can just post it. Those who need 2 go on to wk or b with their families can & the rest can just share info.

I understand the chats....getting everyone together and sharing some new information. However not everyone can make these chat and some can't even get in. It's the excitement ofit all and how many people you can get in the chat room. But isn't really about getting the information out that counts? Post your information whether you are first or not. We have been told that this site is about getting the information to the people. I was not able to get to the chat Wednesday and still don't know what was shared even after several people and myself requested it. I agree that if we have information share it here then open a chat for questions. Just a thought.

+1

Good idea...

yesterdays email said Sonny1 would be in chat....but we got a recap of some Frank post from some other place....why didn't the email say that Terry was bringing something instead of making us think Sonny had a update?? I never seen in chat last night what Sonny said.......is it posted??