Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 June 13, 2011 CC.

cgbrown

Nothing that frank has ever predicted has ever ever ever come true, his Intel is wishy washy. I think his Intel is a delusional fabrication. More of an attempt to

stir up excitement in fellow dinarist's just so he can cash in on those visiting his site. IMO, this is nothing more than crapolla fantasy entertainment to read and the only one to benefit is Frank. "BUT"!!, There is another logic to this, I, at least in my opinion believe his Intel is all BS, (no disrespect to anyone intended), and at the same time

though believe without any doubt that dinar will revalue and all investors will benefit. So that being said, even though I don't believe a single word that comes from frank's

jokes (I mean frank's post), the fact remains that a lot of people do believe, are stimulated, find comfort in his post's and go out and buy dinar as a result. The end result

for his believers is still a great one. And even though I don't believe "His" Intel, "His" followers "Will". So you see, even though some of us don't care for frank's post's at all,

know that his followers and believers will still reap the same benefits as those of us who believe in the RV.

KEEP IT UP FRANK, GIVE THEM HOPE. :)

• Upvote 1