Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveWashington Chat update @ 5:30 ish

pokerplayer

thanks Steve, really appreciate your clever insight,optimism, and your generosity of spirit that is so willing to share. Keep up the good work! also liked your mention of soldiers, I am not a hawk, but I really think if we are going to send soldiers into battle we need to take care of THEM and THEIR FAMILIES, if need be. It is so upsetting to me to hear of wounded vets without access to decent wheelchairs, military families really struggling financially when they lose their bread winner, etc. One of the things I'd like to do is some kind of camp for disabled vets kids.

What Stevewashington is saying sounds just like part of the intel that I'm getting. Don't ask for links, just read aswat-al-Iraq. Don't ask for sources because they don't want for their names to be revealed and if we do...there goes the intel. I hear an RI with a rate of 3.22-3.27 and with the spread we will be cashing in at 3.13. Should be ready by monday or tuesday. Imo the meetings tomorrow in a hotel in Baghdad, the emergency meeting on sunday with Maliki and the Parliament and the conference with the UN on saturday in Baghdad can sure bring us that RI on monday!

I thought the emergency mtg was today, 98 posted an article in the forum, is there another one tomorrow??

And I thought we heard fairly definitively that the RV was to be tied to the euro, that is what they used to factor the 2010 budget . . . (but) I guess if I've learned anything here, it's to carry hope in my heart and not be attached to outcomes.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know 3.13's alot better for US than the euro, so I sure hope you're right! Many thanks for the HOT tip :-)