Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

days of unlimited internet over?

Zemaduvant

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/13/atandt-will-cap-dsl-u-verse-internet-and-impose-overage-fees/

Now this may not affect you especially if your a basic web surfer, but this is a major step backwards, and this should not be tolerated by anyone. Personally i think this is just at&ts backlash cause people keep dropping cable for netflix.

If you use netflix your looking at 2-3 gigs of data usage to watch one movie. If you play online games forget being able to play WoW, COD, or really any online game for an extended amount of time. Charges may start at 10 a month, but knowing at&t

it won't stop there. If you can switch to another provider it's the only way they will get the message, just thought i would pass it along. Fyi, i am dropping my television, phones, and internet.

• Upvote 1

Well if people drop there providers completely they would get the hint, just don't put up with it. I am completely prepared to go without internet if i gotta. And this is from a person who has netflix, and sits on final fantasy xiv 5 hours 6 days a week. Now if an isp said well if you want unlimited internet you have to pay for a basic tv package, i would be ok with that.

• Upvote 1

Wow! That really blows!! I use an insane amount of bandwidth but pay for 30Mbs cable modem service through Optimum. It has always worked very well compared to DSL. I was recently on the verge of switching to U-verse even though it cost a little more because the hardware and UI is much better. Glad I didn't! Optimum has always set the standard for broadband and I was one of the first to have it in the country through them. I sure hope they don't jump on this bandwagon. Google is supposed to be working on a high speed network.. AT&T is now BS forever in my book. :lol: