Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need help on renewal

jabez777

paid for renewal and has not posted. Invoice no. 1302867713-897-usd. Paid on the 15th renewal date is the 16th. Thanks for any help.

Please contact Adam @ VIP@dinarvets.com , include your real name, DV profile name and the above information. Adam, will make sure to fix it! Sorry, you had problems.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear Adam,

I renewed my VIP subscription for 3 months on April 15, 2011. Invoice #: 1302887248-293-USD, Transaction ID: 33572662526, Authorization Code:141865. I have had a difficult time connecting with someone to help me with this matter.

If this isn't the most direct way to reach Adam, could someone forward it to him for me. Thanks. Barbara A. Phillips (dubarb)

Dear Adam,

I renewed my VIP subscription for 3 months on April 15, 2011. Invoice #: 1302887248-293-USD, Transaction ID: 33572662526, Authorization Code:141865. I have had a difficult time connecting with someone to help me with this matter.

If this isn't the most direct way to reach Adam, could someone forward it to him for me. Thanks. Barbara A. Phillips (dubarb)

Barbara,

You need to contact Adam. Just as I instructed the original poster, you need to do the same;

Please contact Adam @ VIP@dinarvets.com , include your real name, DV profile name and the above information. Adam, will make sure to fix it! Sorry, you had problems.

• Downvote 1