Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Think of the GOP Budget Plan?

Qman

sounds like america is going to have hard times. I didn't thick it possible that your hospitals could get any worse. More cuts means 2 day wait instead of 1 day.

Just curious, where are you from? You say "your" so I assume you live elsewhere, I have lived in several states and have NEVER had to wait a day to see a doctor. There may be hospitals that are poorly run and you possibly had that experience, but there is zero chance that that is the "norm" for American hospitals. I hope you don't feel like I am bashing here because I am not.

Back to the topic -

On the budget scenario, whether we like it or not the debt and the economy are such that it requires decisions that have been suggested by the GOP. If the Democrats don't like their approach, why don't they have a budget for all of us to look at? We simply cannot keep going down the road of spending everything and then a whole bunch more, we never should have been in this problem, and yes both parties are to blame. We hear it all the time from Obama about inheriting "Bush's problem", whoever comes after Obama will be inheriting "Obama's problem" and so on........

Its time for Obama and Congress to get serious and work on the debt problem and quit spending more than we have. Maybe we could end the retirement and healthcare of all present and former Congress members for starters.

• Upvote 1

GOP? Democrat light ! I'b buy that one. They give away OUR mney for TARP and don't get it back, Then have the nerve to come to us and say WE have to pay AGAIN for their screw ups?? How about getting OUR TARP money back. How about going after the Fed Res and get back all the sweet heart big money no interest deals doen with OUR money. It's NOT the fed's money! Never was theirs do anything with much less make sweetheart deals with it we can't get.

And all the npoliticians voing themselves raises for making all this debt and mess. We shouls have them ALL arrested tried convicted and jailed! Then stick them in those poison FEMA trailers out in the desert with ankle trackers and the name of convict!

I'll be damned if I ever vote for ANY republican ever again. No Democrats either. Both parties got to go! I'll vote fo the kid at the corner store first!

Does that mean you would vote for me?