Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Country Bailouts From The IMF

IMF Bailouts to countries like Greece and many others would be very bad for the USA. The USA is one of the biggest backers of the IMF. If the IMF takes IQD(Iraq) under its wing, which is currently being done. The impact of the bailouts would be offset by the IQD Revalue.

I don't feel like going into detail about this because I am work. But If you look around you can find information about the proposed IMF bailouts. Its like 1, 2 then X.

IMF Bailouts to countries like Greece and many others would be very bad for the USA. The USA is one of the biggest backers of the IMF. If the IMF takes IQD(Iraq) under its wing, which is currently being done. The impact of the bailouts would be offset by the IQD Revalue.

I don't feel like going into detail about this because I am work. But If you look around you can find information about the proposed IMF bailouts. Its like 1, 2 then X.

Exactly, i don't know why its hard for people to understand this

this was all planned a long time ago

elite plan YEARS ahead of current times

• Upvote 1

Welcome Aqua.. I am happy you understand

Welcome Aqua. I am happy to hear you understand.

Now I don't think the IQD will RV before US government shut down. But the IQD will RV before the US defaults, and will RV before most people truly believe it will default.