Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone that is posting to get there count up!! Please post in this thread!!

ALLEYCATTS

They want you to post so you can get into chat. Then you get there and you get hooked then the best info goes to VIP which costs $. You get told again and again its coming its coming, then bam hit with it'll come in a few months. Rack up that $ i aint mad. Who could be mad at making that $. post #4

I feel the central Bank of Iraq's statement about dropping zeros from thier large bills is contradictory, very expensive to do and will not help the value of thier currency. This would anger a large part of Iraq who own a large number of large bills. Iraq needs all the money they can muster just to cover the 2010 budget.

I feel the central Bank of Iraq's statement about dropping zeros from thier large bills is contradictory, very expensive to do and will not help the value of thier currency. This would anger a large part of Iraq who own a large number of large bills. Iraq needs all the money they can muster just to cover the 2010 budget.
KW, I think the reason they are so contradictory is because of the meaning is lost and confused through the translation process. The French that I speak, the meaning is in reverse to English making very difficult to understand. If you would say "the Girl's dress" to someone of the Latin based Languages (French, Spanish or Italian) well, it would be the dress of the Girl. Don't know about Arabic or Greek but from the articles I've read, it seems to have words missing in the sentences, like roads without any bridges, then we would be in trouble just driving a car.