Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everyone that is posting to get there count up!! Please post in this thread!!

ALLEYCATTS

You know, I personally haven't purchased any dinar, but was gifted a fair amount by a dear friend. I watch these discussions with great interest. In many ways I wish I was in a position to actually purchase more - but that would jeopardize my family and future...and it sounds like there are many of you who went ahead and did just that. All in the name of getting rich quick. Well I hope it's not too late for you! Good luck!

Oh I know! SPELLING and GRAMMAR!! Am I the only one who cringes as I "read" post after post that makes little to no sense because of misspellings and very poor use of the English language? I am not perfect in my own writing and speaking skills, but come on!! These are egregious errors!

And finally, I am not sure why I am interested in going into the "chat room." Most likely because I can't. I have been in twice in my lifetime and on this site. It was miserable to try and make sense of anything. I guess I like order, unlike most of my generation. It's as bad as wading through inane posts by people trying to reach their own quota. Wow. I should write my own blog....