Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The United Provinces of North America

vern

Ounce again Vern you have outdone yourself. My only wishes in all this talk about "The New World Order" or going to a "Global Currency" Better still one world Government is that I'm not here for any of it. I hope I'm dead and buried before any of this crap goes down.

:lol: SMILE and the WORLDS SMILES with ya- :lol::lol: ----pack up were going ta camp- lol--Ive got Alexieths Taanders Teeth and that drinkable moose with me -- yur drivin and BJ is co-op pilot and i heard someone say Smee2 and the rest can come - ALASKA later ----Where did he put his teeth? :lol: -- got the map i couldnt figure why people were following us then someone said they were in the trailer- NICE- ;) -----mE B)

http://www.thelaughtermovie.com/?cm_mmc=CheetahMail-_-All-_-040111FR-_-LVACmovie&utm_source=CheetahMail&utm_campaign=LVACmovie-------------------- tHERE HAS TO BE A FEW OF US IN HERE------ ok maybe 3 --- :lol: Vern

Hey Vern, like your thinking. I love them Canucks...they've been very good to me over the years. Since we live above 'em and below 'em we might as well make 'em family. While we're at, it let's give Texas and California to Mexico. Now all would be good! :D

us Texans will strike out on our own thx!

• Upvote 2

Ounce again Vern you have outdone yourself. My only wishes in all this talk about "The New World Order" or going to a "Global Currency" Better still one world Government is that I'm not here for any of it. I hope I'm dead and buried before any of this crap goes down.

My friend, my feelings are similar... but I do not think that will be the case. We are being pushed hand over fist toward globalism, and at the rate Ben Bernanke is printing dollars down at the Fed it will not take much to bring the one world currency to the forefront. China has been prodding the IMF to replace the USD as the reserve currency and I really think within twenty years we will be in a different world. Ahmadinajad has stated that his mandate is to cleanse the world of the Jews and the capitalists, and there are many bleeding heart liberals that are too stupid to see that the world WILL be controlled by someone or some group. The utopian dream (and apparently hallucinogenic drugs) runs rampant in the hearts and minds of a small, powerful percentage of our citizens, but the really scary thing is the much greater number of people who canare simply unwilling to understand that evil abounds in the world today and simply do not wish to be troubled with the reality of it because it is depressing. They cannot fathom thinking that someone in the world wants to destroy our way of life and us individually if that is what it takes. I wish it were not so, but I believe that it is. I will not bury my head in my hands and I will not run from it. I have read the apocalyptic book of Revelation It is what it is and live or die, I will be free. B)

My friend, my feelings are similar... but I do not think that will be the case. We are being pushed hand over fist toward globalism, and at the rate Ben Bernanke is printing dollars down at the Fed it will not take much to bring the one world currency to the forefront. China has been prodding the IMF to replace the USD as the reserve currency and I really think within twenty years we will be in a different world. Ahmadinajad has stated that his mandate is to cleanse the world of the Jews and the capitalists, and there are many bleeding heart liberals that are too stupid to see that the world WILL be controlled by someone or some group. The utopian dream (and apparently hallucinogenic drugs) runs rampant in the hearts and minds of a small, powerful percentage of our citizens, but the really scary thing is the much greater number of people who canare simply unwilling to understand that evil abounds in the world today and simply do not wish to be troubled with the reality of it because it is depressing. They cannot fathom thinking that someone in the world wants to destroy our way of life and us individually if that is what it takes. I wish it were not so, but I believe that it is. I will not bury my head in my hands and I will not run from it. I have read the apocalyptic book of Revelation It is what it is and live or die, I will be free. B)

I couldnt agree more--I like to have fun and joke around .It is good to have a laugh or 2 and thats what we do here on this page.Even tho SOME people really dont like to smile we do. Now for the rest---YES I BELIEVE IN GOD-YESHUA-yes i am a Christian - Born Again and i try as i might to do what is right,However i do fail But i can ask for forgivness. You are so right in what you say about people who do not want to LOOK at the Truth. WHY? because it distroys this spell people have over them WAKE-UP PEOPLE----you will when the day comes and you take the ride that this country or countries will take- It isnt right but it is all fortold and we cant stop it UNLESS we as a Nation get on our knees before GOD and take this country by storm - Prayer is POWER. -WHY is it when people get into trouble they call on GOD? when things go good they dont bother. Asa father i want my kids to call on me anytime -I may not agree with what they say or do but i LOVE them so i want a conversation with them not when they only want me. This is played out all of the to me in alot of homes. This is also played out with the HOUSE OF GOD- GOD is our Father and we only go to Him when we need what we want. Well people it is time. Thats the way it is. GOD will not turn you away unless you deny JESUS. JESUS said that if you deny me My Father wont know you. (para-phrased) sad really. This is all foretold and truth be told --i really dont think there is alot of time- Maybe im wrong. But if im not . -----you are right in what you say. Things are really messed up. Please keep me in your prayers and i will do the same-Thanks ---GOD Bless--Vern :)

Edited by vern

I couldnt agree more--I like to have fun and joke around .It is good to have a laugh or 2 and thats what we do here on this page.Even tho SOME people really dont like to smile we do. Now for the rest---YES I BELIEVE IN GOD-YESHUA-yes i am a Christian - Born Again and i try as i might to do what is right,However i do fail But i can ask for forgivness...

Please keep me in your prayers and i will do the same-Thanks ---GOD Bless--Vern :)

Vern, I didn't want to hijack the thread, nor did I wish to be a wet blanket on the fun, but sometimes I must say what is in my heart. I am so very thankful for people, like you, who unashamedly confess the Christ. I am not a particularly religious person and tend to be a very poor example of a child of the King. I too believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through the Son, and though my example is weak I miss few oportunities to confess Him. Like you, I covet your prayers. Thank you for your wise words. B)

BTW, I had no intention of coining and new word "canare". It was the convergence of two thoughts played out through obedient fingers... a Freudian slip, if you will.

Vern, I didn't want to hijack the thread, nor did I wish to be a wet blanket on the fun, but sometimes I must say what is in my heart. I am so very thankful for people, like you, who unashamedly confess the Christ. I am not a particularly religious person and tend to be a very poor example of a child of the King. I too believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through the Son, and though my example is weak I miss few oportunities to confess Him. Like you, I covet your prayers. Thank you for your wise words. B)

BTW, I had no intention of coining and new word "canare". It was the convergence of two thoughts played out through obedient fingers... a Freudian slip, if you will.

I f that is the only slip you have to day -ya aint got nuttin ta worry bout--- :lol: ----I want to say this --So that everyone knows of what i talk about---THERE AINT NO SUCH THING AS RELIGION----- now that you heard that i can go on- :lol: You see we as people coined the term religion. What i talk about is a RELATIONSHIP with a man called JESUS- No different than i have with you or anyone else. Well except fpr a few things here. HE is the only one that i know of who came back. and is coming again. Now JESUS liked fishing and so do i and so do you. HE went and asked people to become fishers of men meaning that HE wanted people to be able to talk about what HE did an saw. Write it all down if you will. US on the other hand fish for fish. However what we do in our walk and talk show others that we have something they maywant. JESUS. Isnt that what the deciples did? I think you get the idea. There is no religion. When you accept CHRIST as your saviour you have been adopted . JESUS said that if the Jews wont listen we will go to the gentiles-wow- Glad HE did. Anyway we are now JEWS by adoption. yup . You see everyone gets caught up in words. JESUS didnt. HE said what HE meant and meant what HE said, and also said that if you know ME you will know MY FATHER.----Thats like people know your child when they see them so by their actions they will know their parents. Well sometimes - Kids and parents do change . Hopefully for the better. We get all hung up on religion. I dont. The way i see it is that when i came to HIM i knew i was home. How and why i got to that point someday i may tell here but until then i say we all have our path to go by. Mine wasnt easy. Anyway here i am. and GOD-YESHUA didnt let me down. I had people praying for me - No i didnt aks for it but some people took it upon themselves to do so and it took some prayers.GOD answers prayers. Believe it. Just because you didnt do this right or that right today or any other day your normal. If i gauged that line on me your in trouble bud. :lol: but GOD said I will never leave you nor forsake you. What is that all about---wow- so I looked at it this way -I will prove HIM wrong -big mistake - ya right no it wasnt because i got a schooling in everything i didnt want to here or do or see or think or whatever else you got coming and you know something it was all good because it was done with LOVE. I want you to take a look at the Heavens outside and see what you see------- They say that GOD didnt make the Universe- Well then who did? Well it is the Big Band Theory. well who blew it up. When i watch a river flow and know that there are 2 currents -why dont it get all messy.Ive got a thousand questions i could throw at GOD. and when i get there i will---Then it will all come down to one--IM HOME? - -Isnt it wonderful that you can go to your Father in Heaven and ask for forgivness and recieve it unjudgemental. We as parents cant do that. We,re always on reserve. My GOD said that HE will forgive and not forsake you-- So that means your ok in HIS mind and heart. We talk about GOD-JESUS and we never really say anything about the HOLY SPIRIT. People have a hard time with that one to-Take it like this. 3in 1--- Like you have a wife and child and all share the same last name. You all have different personalities but you all have the same last name. -Thats about as close as i can get to explaining that one without a theology study. But you get it i know. So you see if i talk to someone about you and your fishing and cars and such it is a relationship with a man called you- Same with JESUS. It is a realationship i have with a man called JESUS. ----Remember this - If you know who holds your hand you know who holds tomorrow------ GOD will be the light unto your path. HE promised GOD cannot lie-- HE did for me- ---I will pray that GOD will give you Wisdom and Favour for you and your house- and for everyone who reads these posts. GOD Bless- Vern :)

Alright... Now we have gotten somewhere. Thanks Vern. Good expose'. The subject was: RELATIONSHIP. GOD (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit), is difficult for many because they cannot comprehend ONE (who is three) WHO dwells in eternity and occupies every dimension. I think of it like this... The GOD-head is TRIUNE andis in complete and total harmony. There is no disagreement within the Trinity and that makes them ONE. The characteristics that are HIS are HIS alone. HE is omnipotent (all powerful). HE is omni-present (everywhere simultaneously). HE is omniscient (all knowing). No other being shares these characteristics. The bible says that man was created in HIS image and likeness. Therefore, we also are triune. Who we are is really the eternal spirit GOD created us to be (1), we live in a body (2), and we have a soul(3). The soul, in simplicity, is also triune. It is made up of the MIND, the WILL and the EMOTIONS. Herein lies the trouble with man. Since Adam's departure from the will of GOD, man has been in a struggle with his very nature.

This can be seen each time we ask ourselves "why did I do that?", or, "why did I say that?" This also is the struggle in man's spiritual walk. In a non-renewed condition, man tends to look on those things he "feels" passionately about and most will follow their emotions every time. Feelings (EMOTIONS) will get you into trouble. That is why the divorce rate in America is so high. People get a feeling, reality sets in and the feelings diminish so they throw each other out like old worn shoes. The MIND is a bit different. It is the epicenter of our struggle and is mostly prideful (look what I did... See me... I, I, I,...me, me, me...) in nature and is most certainly the battleground. It is where the WILL comes to meet with the emotions and specific battle plans are made regarding how we will approach any given day or circumstance. Our SOUL has been in disharmony with our SPIRIT since the fall of Adam and has therefore become a comfortable condition for many. It is so comfortable that many in the world deal with it through limited understanding and place self-esteem, self-awareness and self-sufficiency at the top of the list of things to consider when facing the day.

That brings us to the RELATIONAL aspect of our walk through the world. RELIGION kills. That is why the Pharisees hated Jesus. They were offended (btw, scripture says "take no offense". In other words, the decision is ours about being offended) that Jesus was on their turf and screwing things up for them. How could they keep the masses under control (PRIDE) with this man wandering around teaching repentence and forgiveness. That was their job. How dare HE intrude? They killed him. The religious leaders did that. Have you ever noticed that some of the most unfriendly people you meet are religious people? They have a relationship with their prideful mind and that's about it. This is what turns many away from GOD.

RELATIONSHIP heals. This is what we need... a daily, moment by moment relationship. I need to be healed in my relationship each and every day.

LORD, I pray in the name of Jesus, that name which is above every name, that YOU forgive us of pride and arrogance and the sin hidden in our hearts. Your word, O' GOD says that man looks on the outward appearance of another, but YOU look on our hearts. I pray that today you will again have mercy on us and grant us grace to live and move and have our being in YOU. Thank you for carrying me through times I was unable to see that YOU were there and thank YOU for holding me up yet again. Thank YOU that today is another opportunity to live and move and have our being in YOU. Create in us a clean heart and renew in us a right spirit. Thank YOU that YOU are merciful and gracious and that YOUR WORD is alive and powerful. It is mighty to the pulling down of strong-holds. I enter the throne room of grace boldly, knowing that you will not utterly cast me aside and I pray that YOUR WORD will touch my heart and renew my mind and reach into my sphere of influence to touch those hearts and minds that would be touched. I call upon you in this day of trouble and know I will be satisfied to dwell in your loving kindness. Thank YOU that You will never leave me or forsake me. Thank YOU for being ever so patient to hold me up and sustain me in times of trouble, and thank YOU for not giving me what I truly deserved when I willfully disobeyed you. YOU are wonderful O' King of Kings! I long for YOUR touch today, and every fiber of every cell in my body longs for the day I can see YOU because YOUR WORD says when I see YOU, I will be like YOU.

AMEN

Thanks Vern, my friend and brother. This is my prayer today. I hope you were as blessed in our discourse as I have been.

Phillip

:)