Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1.1 Million Dinars

sterns5048

I am offering 1.1 million dinars to the first actual buyer. These are all 25 k uncirculated notes which I had bought from dinartrade. Selling them for $1200, All fees and shipping included.. This would probably save you about $200 or more. Will do it through paypal or meet in person. ( southeastern WI). I have more dinars but I am looking to liquidate a few because I am going on vacation and would like to have the extra cash. This is not a scam or set up> If necessary I will gladly send pictures of the dinars and 'letter' of authenticity. Please email me ******@*******...Thanks, Jack

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
sorry no personal emails please

I went by Dinar trade.. They charge $1220 per mil and $180 per 100k... I thought $1200 would be fair with no extra bs behind it.? Somebody make me an offer!!!!!!. Sorry i didn't really compare anyone else. Where do you buy them from?

Edited by sterns5048
  • Upvote 1