Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News Hmm ... Here's something new

shannybelle27

1/31/2010 7:18:57 PM

I received this in an email so I don not have a link...sorry!

صولاغ : قرار رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي جاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة

Solagh: the decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies

قال وزير المالية باقر جبر صولاغ ان الدينار العراقي يشهد تحسنا ملحوضا خلال الفترة الحالية.

Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving Mlhaudha during the current period.

وأضاف صولاغ ان التذبذب الحاصل في السوق المحلية يعود الى بعض الاشاعات التي تثار من اجل عرقلة هذا التحسن .

He said the Bayan fluctuations in the local market due to some rumors that have arisen to block this improvement.

موضحا ان قرار البنك المركزي العراقي في رفع قيمة الدينار العراقي امام العملات الاجنبية هو قرار صحيح وجاء نتيجة دراسات قيمة تهدف الى رفع القيمة الشرائية للمواطن العراقي قبل كل شيء .

He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of valuable studies aimed at raising the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all else.

مشيرا الى ان خطط الوزارة استوعبت كافة البرامج المستقبلية في الميزانية لهذا العام من اجل تحريك الاقتصاد العراقي بالشكل الصحيح.

He pointed out that the Ministry's plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for this year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

The validity of this article is being questioned since the time hasn't even happened anywhere in the world yet, especially not Iraq. So they're looking for the actual publication, and any confirmation. It's similar to things we've seen from Jabr before, but not an exact reprint as we've seen many times. Fingers crossed.

If someone is interested they can copy the Arabic writing and check the translation. I bet the translation doesn't match up. I would check but I'm on my iPhone. When it does happen it will hit all the major news networks and not just someones email lol. But still good find!

who ever knows what the translation really is...if you find out and its not the same feel free to share! My uncle sent this to me..I have no idea where he got it from...anyways its for everyones reading pleasure. Take it for what its worth wether old or new right?

This is a really rough translation but here is what I got, it seems to be talking about homes...

[swlaaG]: Valuable decision of raising the Dinar Iraqi came result studies of valuable Finance Minister Baqer said forcing [swlaaG] that the Iraqi Dinar witnesses improves [mlHwDaa] during the current period and adds [swlaaG] that the local oscillation the occurring in the market accustoms to some rumors which period of hindrance get excited from the improving raved clarified that central decision the bank the Iraqi in raising is the valuable Dinar Iraqi Imam of the currencies foreign he correct decision and result studies of valuable came buying raising the value for the Iraqi homes before everything indicative aims to that plans of the ministry contained all futuristic programs in the budget consequently the year from period Iraqi movement the economy in the correct shackles

Take from it what you will...

Debbie

Thanks booters, that helps alot. Also remember that the dates of things from this region are going to be displayed differently than what most are use to. It will appear as DD/MM/YYYY NOT as MM/DD/YYY as in the e-mail you recieved shannybelle. In the translation, if you copy and paste into google translate line for line, its perfect. Of course the link helped verify alot. This is what workin together is all about.