Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste Post 1/23/10 approx 8:45am MST

maryfw

[Enorrste] It is fairly long and has to be brought over in pieces

[Enorrste] Conscious / MP Sabah al-Saadi: In the Absence of Approving the Budget, the Government Would Resort to Exchange Rate Mechanism in the Next Week Conscious / Baghdad / p. X 5/1/2010 6:50 pm The Attorney-Sabah al-Saadi on the mass of virtue that not approving the budget means to give the opportunity for the Government to find the exchange rate mechanism, especially in the twelfth of this month for the maintenance work of the ministries and government institutions.

[Enorrste] Saadi said in a telephone conversation with (the Iraqi Media News Agency / conscious) that "the linkage between the law of the Federal budget for 2010 and the Electoral Code of Conduct is not just for the fact that the financial budget Aims to support the wheel of the state of Iraq in building, construction, investment, either the Electoral Code of Conduct which regulates the work of actors in the political, governmental mechanisms for the disbursement of state funds in order not to allow them to exploit the money for their campaigns. "

[rbhrt] Enor!! Gm!!

[mtaajj] its it going

[Enorrste] hi rghrt; hang in there

[Enorrste] He added that "the Iraqi parliament work of great importance, namely the ratification of the federal budget for the continuity of work in government ministries, as we reflect on the end of the legislative term of life of the parliament completed the budget law and to ratify it." As well as "completion of the electoral code of conduct because this law will determine the exchange rate mechanism, political entities so that there is not financial corruption by the state to finance election campaigns and also to stop Power of some parties at the expense of some of the entities participating in the upcoming parliamentary elections "

[Enorrste] I'm back. Here is the important phrase: as "completion of the electoral code of conduct because this law will determine the exchange rate mechanism

[Enorrste] now finishing the quote

[Enorrste] Adding "in the absence of ratification of the budget during these days Vstljo government to exchange rate mechanism, legal The effect on 12 /1 1-12 With a view to continuing the performance of ministries and government institutions and service productivity. "

of ministries and government institutions and service productivity. "

[Enorrste] OK, we need to analyze this quote and pay particular attention to the part I "pulled out"

[babysnake] sounds like rv after election to me

[Enorrste] We now know what it means. I will explain why I believe I am right.

[Enorrste] The second piece of he puzzle is now before us. We know that the RV will take place, and soon, from the first two documents. This document adds information that at first appears to muddy the waters but will be shown to actually clarify the issue for us.

[Enorrste] The second piece of he puzzle is now before us. We know that the RV will take place, and soon, from the first two documents. This document adds information that at first appears to muddy the waters but will be shown to actually clarify the issue for us.

[Enorrste] The statement is simple: passing of the ECC will