Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finality of Settlement -part 1, More global settlement stuff interesting read

KCT

http://www.global-settlement.org/archive/Finality-of-settlement-part-I.pdf

This file is a large PDF, (63 pages) but am posting the cover page to let you know the source, if interested. Haven't finished reading all of it, but my first impression is that it is a possiblity, and furthermore, IMHO, possible that this has something to do with the return of a gold-backed currency. Maybe? Don't bash, I'm just sharing info as my curiosity carries me down some strange paths sometimes...

smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I forgot to past the cover page as above mentioned...

GLOBAL SETTLEMENT FOUNDATION

Global Settlement Corporation, Protector

www.global-settlement.org

The Global Settlement Foundation

Finality of Settlement – that which preserves the World™

Part I

Introduction to the GSF System

and

A review of the world situation

The Global Settlement Foundation

www.global-settlement.org

gsf@gsf.li

Registered Address

Global Settlement Foundation (Panama)

Plaza Obarrio Oficina 202

Avenida Samuel Lewis

Ciudad de Panamá

República de Panamá

Mailing Address

Global Settlement Foundation

Postfach 73

CH 6314 Unterägeri

Switzerland

Published by

Rayservers GmbH

Panama

Version 3.01-public-release 1/63 Finality of Settlement Part I

http://www.global-settlement.org/archive/Finality-of-settlement-part-I.pdf

This file is a large PDF, (63 pages) but am posting the cover page to let you know the source, if interested. Haven't finished reading all of it, but my first impression is that it is a possiblity, and furthermore, IMHO, possible that this has something to do with the return of a gold-backed currency. Maybe? Don't bash, I'm just sharing info as my curiosity carries me down some strange paths sometimes...

smile.gif

I really do think that you are on to something here........................... B)

I read part one and had a glance at part two for now. The bottom of part one states

"not available for natural or legal persons from the high tax USA or Europe". I take that to

mean I would have to have an offshore "corporate legal person" to join the money system.

I would need a large amount of money I think, to make the transfer to the system work for

an extended period with the possibility of a "catastrophic event" induced failure to challenge it.

Also, I dont know the strength of diversified investments in this money system against a

severe challenge from the markets volatility in this present environment. Maybe I missed

something in the read. I can read other blogs and maybe catch what I need from someone

else. This is excellent information! Thank you for the opening of new possibilities to

investment and the exposure of possible investment liabilities.

NMGarand