Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

here we go finally found reply box I hope lol I'm a mother of three girls, married both of us unemployed obviously going through hard times. Moving from Bay Area to Tucson (of all places) Hubby found work there. Moving right over Christmas time The night that Dinar peaked to 1.49 needless to say, peaked my interest again. My father who passed away, had invested in a small amount of Dinar which was left to me. I promply threw them the closet and never thought of them again til now ..... That's why I'm here. After poking around, I found a News Letter site through my church and then was directed here. Looks to be very busy chat.....

Hey everyone,

Not new to the dinar, invested 5 yrs ago when the investment was still very risky, don't post much but read most everything on the dinar that I can get my hands on, feel the Iraqi economy has nowhere to go but up, figured my investment for 10 to 15 yrs. before even thinking about cashing in, unless of course the elusive RV/RI happens above $2.00, anything below that would be an insult to the oil industry. IMHO of course. Glad to be here.

I have been unable to access the chat forums so I have just been reading

the posts from others. I am not the type to make statements or stupid

questions. I am just patiently wait and see when the Dinar Revalues or

Reinstates, makes no difference to me. It should happen sooner than later.

If and when it happens, don't forget to thank God and give him his share.

Hi everyone. I'm from Austin, Texas and my whacky friend (you know who you are) insisted a reval was coming imminently so I ran out and bought way too much dinar. So here I am with the rest of you, anxiously awaiting a reval and disgustedly looking at people like MEDIC and shaking my head. I have faith that someday before I die it will reval and I'll have a whole different set of problems to worry about. I look forward to those problems!:D