Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hi, my name on the forum is jwb, I am very glad to be here. I've had a hard time getting myself signed on and have had a few false starts. Miracle of miracles it was easy this afternoon. Must have been my determination, I wanted to be a fly on the wall for Adam's chat tonight.

The dinar topic is pretty new to me, but currency intriques me. Yes, I was a Believer right away. Whenever there is a huge need for money, and lets face it, most of the world is desperately waiting for a cash infusion, I think there will be ways, mostly hidden ways, to create it. The trick is knowing how, or better yet, aligning yourself with those who do. I'm so very grateful to have found, I think, a way to do that.

It's like being on a rollercoaster, I'm glad to have the support of others who've ridden the beast before me :-) I honor and thank you all.

I just want to introduce myself to everyone and I am excited to be a Dinar invester. I am a Christian, saved by grace, and I have a lovely wife and 4 wonderful "grown" kids(who also know Christ as their Saviour) and who are Dinar investers. I am excited about having this "once in lifetime" investment opportunity. When the Dinar RV happens it will change the economic future of our family for generations. I am blessed to have a good job and at this moment I work for a company that seems to be finanacially stable. I tell my family that God holds the future and He knows the exact time when the RV will take place and that we are to be faithful in what He has already given us.:)

i'm csapp44 new to site since oct enjoy post but have been unable to enter chats enjoy hearing from others on RV news
Am getting extremely upset about not getting on chat.I am known as a calm person but this is veryy upsetting .everytime try to get on all i get is a blank screen. have posted and member since Oct. 2009 any help would be greatly appreciated.