Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

just introducing us (a couple) from Somer's Montana, near Kalispell and Glacier National Park. Beautiful here, but soooo cold right now!

Have a great day!

familylife <><:D

I have done extensive traveling and if push came to shove and you asked me the most beautiful place I have ever been-it would be Glacier National park in the beginning of July. Thousands of waterfalls everywhere you look over what seems like hundreds of snow capped mountains in your vista. You are so lucky to be so close to such beauty. I cried gratefully as I did 360 degree expansive look from one vista peak. Truly one of Gods and natures most beautiful masterpiece!

I have been attending the chat room and reading the daily posts for approx 3 months now - i am a quiet one - a good listener and learner. I do alot of research on my own - alot of reading - form my own opinions but do not tend to post items or comment on those posted. I think all the mods would say i am respectful - and continualy answer questions as folks pop in and out when i am in the chat room. Thats it - just a plain jane!