Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hey Adam, I am currently in Iraq and we try to keep our ear to the ground for news, but I find the intel offer on this site is usually right on with what transpires here. Keep up the good work and i'll keep watching. I have accessed VIP and still trying to figure out how to access the chat room. My not be able to ......Co. comp. Thanks again!

I've been married 36 happy years and am a wife/mother/grandmaw/hairdresser/truck driver. Isn't that a mixture! My husband an I was a guest on FOX NEWS/MIKE HUCKABEE SHOW last MARCH to discuss the trucking industry, We have also been on cover of TEAM DRIVERS AND WOMEN IN TRUCKING magazine and lead story in ROAD KING magazine. We have owned our own semi truck and tractor for 15 yrs and have done good in the industry. Our son also is an owner-operator. We race dirt STREET STOCK in our off time and our son who is 34 also owns a car. the RV will let us all get off the road and stay home, enjoy life, help raise our only grand daughter and look for something else to get into.

I am fairly new to this. My exwife died a little over a year ago, leaving me all of her belongings. I found dinar and started my research. It lead me here. I work as a supervisor of a large hospital and work occasionally in ER's and ICU's in our city. Love life and have really enjoyed reading all the comments on this site. I am more of a listener and reader. Closed mouths gather no feet hopefully.