Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello, I am Ladyblue.

I am from the small town of Richmond, Kentucky. It is home to Eastern Kentucky University.

I am married, have four children, ages 23,21,19 and 18. We have four dogs, Rottweiler/ Redbone Coonhound, Great Dane/ Weimaraner, Newfoundland/Chow and a solid white, black nosed American Pit Bull. We really love dogs. We're not lap dog people as you can see. We like dogs that make people think twice before entering the house.

Edited by ladyblue

Hi all. Thanks Adam for the wonderful job you're doing. I have been following your sites since Sep/Oct. I think some of the bad taste that has been happening lately was uncalled for and your resctriction is welcomed. I was working in the IZ for close to a year in 2004-2005 and picked up some dinar while there. I always said if the dinar value rise happens in my lifetime, it will be a blessing. If not, my kids will have it. So I am on here just staying updated because I value your input. Thanks for the great job.

My name is Michael and I live near Houston, in the great state of Texas:D

I purchase my first million NID about 7 months ago and have recently purchased a couple more million. Like everyone else on this site, I want to see an RV and be able to cash in.

I spend 4 years in the 82nd Airborne Division at Ft. Bragg, NC. Some of the best days of my life were spent there. Afterwards, I moved back to Houston and started working for a large chemical company. That was 27 years ago and I'm still at the same place doing process control work. About ten years ago I got bored and joined the Texas Army Nat. Guard. It was an Airborne LRPS unit and I was able to do and see a lot of interesting things. I still keep in touch with a few guys I served with. They are in the Middle East fighting terrorism with a good fight.

I'm 52 yrs young, have two grown children, three grandsons and the best wife this side of the Mississippi.

I'm a lover of life, truth and the American way. If you know who Clark Kent is, then you pretty much know about me. That's right, I'm really Superman...but nobody knows this except you and me. ;) shhhh

Dec 10, 2009 (Datamonitor via COMTEX) -- Oanda, a provider of internet-based forex trading and currency information services, has formed the Oanda Middle East Corporation and opened a Dubai office.

The Dubai office has been set up at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) under license from the Dubai Financial Services Authority.

Paul Hayward has been appointed as managing director of Oanda Middle East Corporation. He will focus on high net worth investors and institutions in the Middle East.

Mr Hayward has more than 25 years of foreign exchange experience. Before relocating to Dubai, he held a number of senior management positions at institutions regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority, including CEO of Swiss Financial Services and head of sales at Raiffeisen Zentralbank London.

Michael Stumm, Oanda's president and CEO, said: "Oanda is always looking to innovate through technology and push the boundaries of what is possible. Our focus on technology makes us a good fit in the Middle East, which is a sophisticated market with a clear need for equitable and fair forex trading."

Hello, I have been a member of this site since September, 2009. I have not made any posts, but I am a faithful listener and participant of this site. My interests are to follow news of my investment in the dinar currancy. I have never bashed anyone nor acted inappropriately on this site. Please keep me as an active member and available for participation on this site. Thanks!