Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEED CURRENCY TRADING MENTOR

getfreefromdebt1

• 2 weeks later...

There are companies that are willing to "hold your hand" through the process. One that I know of and I spoke with them previously is www.markets.com however they require you to have an ID/passport out of the US. I am also starting to learn and eager to invest after RV.

Edited by moneymachine86

If anyone has any suggestions, ideas or feedback on where to begin, please email me at pureheartwj@yahoo.com. Thank You.

Finding a mentor/teacher for Forex trading is not an easy task, for several reasons. They are plenty of wouldbe teachers eager to offer you a hand, at a price. However getting one on one teaching is going to be difficult. You are going to have to learn in a group either locally (if you can find a class) or online (with limited one on one time).

The risk with either is finding a good course/teacher. There are a lot of people and websites that "recommend" a course or teacher (for a kickback... LOL).

I can give you a free suggestion... start with babypips (an excellent beginners course free) and work your way through their lessons, but take the onsite adverticements for training and brokers with a grain of salt.

By the time you get through most of their lessons you will have enough knowledge to decide for yourself where to go next.

That is a silly recommendation in my opinion (I am a Forex trader with a 7 years experience).

These people are charging you $2,000 to $4,000 for a 3 day course... outright thrievery.

Use babypips.com and I guarantee you'll learn more than this mob can teach you... and its free.

Edited by pt49
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I trade currencies and I agree - - use babypips. Also, you can open a free 30 day practice trading account at Forex.com. They have training on Forex trading and the self directed course is $99 and an online plus intereactive classroom for $299. A good book to read is "Currency Trading for Dummies".

That is a silly recommendation in my opinion (I am a Forex trader with a 7 years experience).

These people are charging you $2,000 to $4,000 for a 3 day course... outright thrievery.

Use babypips.com and I guarantee you'll learn more than this mob can teach you... and its free.

I AGREE !!! Online Trading Academy charge OUTRAGEOUS amount, and train you just enough, to lose your money, and also they will be more than willing to

charge you more, to take another course to teach you more about what you just paid $5000 TO LEARN ! I have been there and done that !!!

Babypips is a great place for info and it's free.

I trade currencies and I agree - - use babypips. Also, you can open a free 30 day practice trading account at Forex.com. They have training on Forex trading and the self directed course is $99 and an online plus intereactive classroom for $299. A good book to read is "Currency Trading for Dummies".

... forex.com are one of the worst brokers I've traded through.

Also... why the heck would you want a broker to teach you to trade when its their job to take your trading funds off you as fast as possible?

Forex.com are BROKERS not TRADERS... you want to learn from traders not brokers... LOL

Brokers... make you broke... HELLO!

NOTE WELL... All brokers offer free demo trading accounts... search google for "metatrader brokers"