Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it just me?????

Roscoboy007

Is it just me or is everyone tired of the BS rumors and lies. Over the past 6 months is has gone from- It's Done, Tomorrow, $3.22, $5.60, $8 + to now $3.70. The Budget is done, needs to be read for the 3rd time, it's been read, to they have to start over with the first reading. Now we are waiting on them to print more small denominations of the IQD. What is next???

Can someone please explain to me what these "guru's" get from throwing out their so-called top secret intel and to have it NEVER come true?

I am just a bit confused...It will happen IF it is to happen

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 4

I think that some may be pumpers to increase sales for dinar dealers. I think that some have issues and like having the following and power over people...they get their jollies over Jim Jones like activities. I think that some actually are trying to report what is going on, however, just because someone is Iraq...they are not in the middle of every meeting of the government including those behind closed doors...they just try to do the best they can from the information provided. We should be glad that there are people out there that take time and can understand all of the information to try to help people who lack the ability to do that for themselves. I think it does not take long to tell what is more than likely a large steaming pile of poo and what is somewhat credible...when it comes down to it though...its really all just guessing. No one is sleeping with Maliki and getting the juice :)

I better edit that..."The Juice" was a poke at a guru not meaning well...yea :)

Yes, I am tired of all the rumors, but I would also miss them if they weren't posted.

I see two scenario's in the Guru getting the info.

#1. I would think that there is very few people that actually know the real info. I do not think even 99% the people in the Parliament know when it is going to RV or the rate. So if they speculate and tell their buddy who tells his neighbor who tells his brother who tells the guru's friend, a story that can change directions many times before TK can say you can Bet on that. Take it to the Bank. And of course to begin with.... it was just somebody speculating or not telling the truth.

#2. The "Guru's" have some inside knowledge or know people over there that is relaying info to them. If the members of the Parliament have some inside knowledge they are feeding many false messages to keep people guessing.

So, relax, take all posts with a grain of salt and only believe that there is a RV when Adam or Ali tells US there has been an RV.

Happy New Years everybody.

McMike