Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zibari: The Iraqi government is determined to settle the debt outstanding Egyptian citizens in Iraq

k98nights

Zibari: The Iraqi government is determined to settle the debt outstanding Egyptian citizens in Iraq

2010-12-26 15:26:58

[/url]

201012263045231487575145301396183069.jpg

Baghdad (IBA). Foreign Minister hoshiyar Zebari said that the Iraqi government is determined to settle the debt outstanding Egyptian citizens in Iraq, confirming Iraq's desire to encourage Egyptian investors to invest in Iraq.

Zibari said in a joint press conference with Egyptian Foreign Minister, Ahmad Abul Gheit, in Baghdad: that there is a tendency in the Iraqi government to settle debts outstanding Egyptian citizens in Iraq, and that the prime minister, Nouri Al-Maliki, had expressed interest in this file, which will be decided in the near future.

He added that he discussed with Abul Gheit a number of projects that will be activated between Baghdad and Cairo, at the level of electricity and energy and housing. He pointed out that delegations of Egyptian businessmen arrived in Baghdad for talks on investment in various fields.

Zibari clarified that the meeting included also discussed regional developments with regard to the Palestinian issue and the issue of Sudan.

On his part, Abul Gheit expressed his happiness for his visit to Baghdad, congratulating the people and the government of Iraq to form the new government.

He said he met Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki intends to meet with President Jalal Talabani and speaker of the House of Representatives osama Al-Najafi today evening.

He added that Egypt sticks to ties with Iraq and a serious its support and assistance to overcome the last period.

Abul Gheit said that he will be to increase the membership of the Egyptian embassy in Baghdad, as will be the opening of consulates in Arbil and Basra, as well as trade and investment offices. (END)

http://ipairaq.com/index.php?name=inner&t=politics&id=33911

• Upvote 1

Not in our time but in God's time. Things will happen as they should. Most importantly, I hope the people of Iraq are brought to a fair and positive lifestyle for living in such a resource rich land. They have suffered greatly. I do also hope and suspect that the dinar will revalue. But even if my small investment did something to help someone there who has suffered, then it is all worth the energy I am putting into following this speculative investment.

God bless!