Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello From Minnesota

firefighter_218546

Hello, I am presently in Iraq and my brothers have most of my dinar... My question is, is there anybody from Minnesota who knows where to turn in the dinar when it RV's? Like which banks and their locations that way I can tell my brothers to head out as soon as it RV's and get it taken care of...

Thanks,

Hello, I am presently in Iraq and my brothers have most of my dinar... My question is, is there anybody from Minnesota who knows where to turn in the dinar when it RV's? Like which banks and their locations that way I can tell my brothers to head out as soon as it RV's and get it taken care of...

Thanks,

Wells fargo and US Bank. I have accounts at both. This would be in the twin cities area. You make it home safe so you can spend some of them dinars.

Thanks for all the info on banks.. I did open up a Wells Fargo account ... I did think sbout the Ali in Grand Forks but Ali's office told me that it will take up to 7 days after the RV to get that one open.. I want to cash in most of it right away so I will use Wells Fargo.. and save a bit for when of if it goes up.. About the snow I am missing it, wishing I was icefishing.. I haven't heard anything about the RV over here..

God Bless you all.

Thanks again