Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christmas day has begun

cgbrown

In some parts of the world Christmas Day has begun.......... within hour people will be celebrating with family and friends. I want to especially remember our military who will wake up Christmas Day..... thinking about home. I can't imagine what it would be like to be thousands of miles away from the ones you love at this time of year.

Men, and women of all military branches I salute you, and hold you in the highest honor for what you bravely, and sacrifically do. We can celebrate in peace because you are where you are. And do what you do so well.

On this Christmas Day: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year.

• Upvote 13

In some parts of the world Christmas Day has begun.......... within hour people will be celebrating with family and friends. I want to especially remember our military who will wake up Christmas Day..... thinking about home. I can't imagine what it would be like to be thousands of miles away from the ones you love at this time of year.

Men, and women of all military branches I salute you, and hold you in the highest honor for what you bravely, and sacrifically do. We can celebrate in peace because you are where you are. And do what you do so well.

On this Christmas Day: I wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year.

Well said CG...god bless and Happy Holidays to you too.

• Upvote 1

CGBROWN,

very well said. My husband has spent many a Christmas away from our children and I, including last year (Iraq)

We are very fortunate and blessed that he gets to be home this year. We are so stinkin broke, but the kids and I could care less about that, we have Daddy home this year! Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! smile.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

CGBROWN,

very well said. My husband has spent many a Christmas away from our children and I, including last year (Iraq)

We are very fortunate and blessed that he gets to be home this year. We are so stinkin broke, but the kids and I could care less about that, we have Daddy home this year! Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus! smile.gif

I don't think you will be broke much longer MovieMaker... then you can make all the movies you want to! :)

Yes, Happy Birthday to Baby Jesus. So many will get to experience a new type of birth... to wealth most never dreamed of. Let's hope and pray that it is used wisely so that many more can be blessed.

• Upvote 1