Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash-in Fees and Spread from Banks

jbbdolphins

I know that this subject was addressed, but I can't seem to find an explanation that I could totally understand. I do understand about the Fees, but I am not quite sure about the "spread". It just seems to me that the banks will be "double dipping" so to speak. Is there a way around not paying the "spread"? Between the banks and the IRS looks like half is gone before we get it. Not all of us have millions of dinar, and I want to keep as much as we can. Thanks in advance, or if you can find a good link for me I would appreciate it..

There is always going to be a spread where you cash in. Ali at Dinar trade is 150 dollars/million dinar if you are a customer. Others may vary. Banks will usually be a percentage. Say for example 1-2% which is high. However if you go with fellow dinar investors or are a member of a group like VIP here you will get a better rate than just trying to cash in by yourself at a bank. I hope this helps.........GO RV>>>>>>>>