Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To repay a loan .. بورصة دبي تبيع جزءا من حصتها في "ناسداك او ام اكس" Dubai Mercantile Exchange sells part of stake in the "NASDAQ OMX

Borse Dubai has sold worth $ 672 million of its shares on the Stock Exchange "NASDAQ OMX" to repay a loan of 2.45 billion dollars worth in February next year.

وAccording to a statement on the Dubai Mercantile Exchange's largest owner of shares in Dubai Financial Market published today, it had sold more than 22 million shares of "NASDAQ OMX" to the Nasdaq itself, and eight million shares valued at $ 175 million to Nomura International.

Borse Dubai and got owned Investment Corporation of Dubai of the Government of Dubai, for $ 428 million in a three-year loan arranged by Emirates NBD and Nomura International.

وAccording to the Financial Times today, the Dubai Mercantile Exchange has had to make a quick sale of the proximity to the date of maturity of the loan and failed to reach terms for the sale of strategic assets. http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.radiodijla.com/cgi-bin/news/news_item.pl%3Fid%3D2010-12-17%252016:11:39&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiMZhB92JXNSjSCI9O8muGna-PpQw

• Upvote 2

I don't know why this is important Can anyone connect the dots?

It's important because some of us trade on ISX already, and others will in the future trade on some of these exchanges. Just my opinion of course...

I think it's safe to say that for most people, we don't really know what we don't know... so more material never hurts for awareness of the situation in the Middle East.

Thanks for posting that Patriotic Party Girl!

• Upvote 1

I had a question, what can i say, thanks for you input thor, and to PPG as well ,

You're welcome and glad you asked that!

My understanding is limited, but I believe as long as they build a strong Iraqi economy, there's no reason for their stock market to perform anything short of quite well. I was reading of some people who had already made some money apparently, though not sure how they got involved already. It's definitely an emerging market I'm interested in soon.

Edited by Thor363
  • Upvote 1

Its just that as I recall dubai was in heep s**t of trouble already. Selling off would be expected, another sign of the times....Wait a tic,,,,,, RV is imminent <<< Dots connected? Perhaps?

Its just that as I recall dubai was in heep s**t of trouble already. Selling off would be expected, another sign of the times....Wait a tic,,,,,, RV is imminent <<< Dots connected? Perhaps?

Thanks for the post Patriotic Party Girl :)