Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka address for accounts

Happy2010

Adam,

Do you or anyone else out there know the physical address of Warka Bank that we are doing banking with. I just received my account information from Warka Bank today and went to Wells Fargo Bank to send and Out Going Transfer Request. They require a physical address of where the wire is going before it can be sent. I called Citi Bank and they require us to have an account with them and it will take seven to ten days to set this up since there is no branch in Washington. What a bummer. This is why we went straight to our Wells Fargo Bank. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

NSDinars

I have done several international wire transfers at BoA and they just require the bank name, country and then the swift code and account number or IBAN. You can get a free account with them in 10 minutes called an Ebanking account. You might want to deposit cash to avoid them possibly holding a check. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

I have done several international wire transfers at BoA and they just require the bank name, country and then the swift code and account number or IBAN. You can get a free account with them in 10 minutes called an Ebanking account. You might want to deposit cash to avoid them possibly holding a check. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info MooCow. NSDinar

When you wired funds from the BofA did they tell you it took tens days for the wire to get there due to something about getting funds into Iraq?