Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember veterans w/Christmas Cards!!

PuffsPlus

When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address:

A Recovering American Soldier,

c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center,

6900 Georgia Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20307-5001

There's also a Red Cross program -

Holiday Mail for Heroes,

PO Box 5456,

Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

* Include your heartfelt sentiments and sign all cards * Entitle cards with generic terms such as “Dear Service Member, Family or Veteran” * Limit cards to 15 per person or 50 for school class or business group * Bundle groups of cards in single, large envelopes

(might be good to send some Happy New Years , Valentines, Easter cards.later as.there will still be soldiers recovering year round)

Also giving credit where Credit is due..this came to me from Coopschick :D she's nice like that!

• Upvote 5

Excellent suggestion Puffs! I am a recipient of the care and kindness shown there at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and a PROUD Washingtonian. Several times I have been there and personally witnessed the plethora of soldiers that have either come home from Iraq or are on there way to some foreign land to protect the very blanket of freedom that we all rest under and often take for granted.

This small token and tangible feight of kindness can and often does make a world of difference to those who are returning from abroad doing the work of the few, the proud and the committed of the US Armed Forces.

Happy Holidays and REMEMBER A SOLDIER THIS YEAR!!!

• Downvote 1