Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Investing - RV

Mopper

Investing 101 - "Take all emotions out of any ivestment" - That goes for stocks, buying a house or anything you would consider purchasing in the hope it will increase in value. If you don't - you will lose. You will not only lose any monetary investment you wil lose emotionally. Emotionally, it will effect you and those around you.

My thougts on RV & New Government (which could be a problem since I've never been accused of being a Thinker)

* Too many countries have too much invested in that sand trap for a representative government not be formed. A government that is not open to pro-international business is not acceptable to the US, UK, China, Germany, France, etc, etc...

* If Constitutional time runs out on M, T & A and there's a new election; I can't see the Iraqi people having anything to do with those guys in a second election. Their chance to be the "Founding Fathers" of a new Iraq are gone forever. MTA's legacy will be that of destroying "what could have been". Forget our investment in the dinar - I hate to see what happens to that place if they run out of Constitutional time.

* We as individual investors are insignificant (at best) in any decisions made or being considered by Iraq, other countries and multi-national companies involved in rebuilding Iraq. If anyone thinks they care how much we make or lose in this investment is purely Mental Masturbation - Get over yourselves.

* I do have a concern somewhere in the far corners of my mind that MTA and the other elected MP's don't have the intellectual capacity to see how much of a difference their decisions make in Iraq and it's future. If for 30 years you've never had to make a decision in regard to running a government then you are probably not going to be very good at it. We are wittnessing this daily on the DV site. What seems to be common sense to us in the formation of the government is completely foreign to these guys. The faith in my investment is that outside influences will not allow them to fail.

So, that's my 2 cents for today. Take emotion out of your investment or do yourself a favor and get out of it. Otherwise, sit back and watch history being made. What happens could have (good or bad) repurcussions on our future, our kids future an the world. Between now and December 25th may tell.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. They're really the only investment that matters in the big picture. I hope by next Thanksgiving this thing RV's so I can "materially" show them how much they matter. There's a lot of college expenses and other debts I'd like to take off some of their plates!!

Edited by Mopper
  • Upvote 9

Investing 101 - "Take all emotions out of any ivestment" - That goes for stocks, buying a house or anything you would consider purchasing in the hope it will increase in value. If you don't - you will lose. You will not only lose any monetary investment you wil lose emotionally. Emotionally, it will effect you and those around you.

My thougts on RV & New Government (which could be a problem since I've never been accused of being a Thinker)

* Too many countries have too much invested in that sand trap for a representative government not be formed. A government that is not open to pro-international business is not acceptable to the US, UK, China, Germany, France, etc, etc...

* If Constitutional time runs out on M, T & A and there's a new election; I can't see the Iraqi people having anything to do with those guys in a second election. Their chance to be the "Founding Fathers" of a new Iraq are gone forever. MTA's legacy will be that of destroying "what could have been". Forget our investment in the dinar - I hate to see what happens to that place if they run out of Constitutional time.

* We as individual investors are insignificant (at best) in any decisions made or being considered by Iraq, other countries and multi-national companies involved in rebuilding Iraq. If anyone thinks they care how much we make or lose in this investment is purely Mental Masturbation - Get over yourselves.

* I do have a concern somewhere in the far corners of my mind that MTA and the other elected MP's don't have the intellectual capacity to see how much of a difference their decisions make in Iraq and it's future. If for 30 years you've never had to make a decision in regard to running a government then you are probably not going to be very good at it. We are wittnessing this daily on the DV site. What seems to be common sense to us in the formation of the government is completely foreign to these guys. The faith in my investment is that outside influences will not allow them to fail.

So, that's my 2 cents for today. Take emotion out of your investment or do yourself a favor and get out of it. Otherwise, sit back and watch history being made. What happens could have (good or bad) repurcussions on our future, our kids future an the world. Between now and December 25th may tell.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. They're really the only investment that matters in the big picture. I hope by next Thanksgiving this thing RV's so I can "materially" show them how much they matter. There's a lot of college expenses and other debts I'd like to take off some of their plates!!

This post has been edited by Mopper: Today, 01:19 PM

Read more:

• Upvote 3