Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GM WORTH MORE THAN IRAQ? THAT'S SCREWED UP!!

RichNick123

Here is something to wrap your brain around. I know some of you are so frequently in this forum you may not be aware that today GM established it's value at one greater than the nation of IRAQ!

NEW YORK, Nov 17 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] raised $20.1 billion in the biggest U.S. initial public offering in history, pricing the shares at the top of the proposed range in response to huge investor demand.

GM sold 478 million common shares at $33 each, raising $15.77 billion, as well as $4.35 billion in preferred shares, more than the initially planned $4 billion.

Including an overallotment option, which will be settled over the next few days, GM looks set to raise $23.1 billion -- the biggest initial public offering ever.

Now remember our mathematics lesson:

Iraq has 25 trillion Dinar in circulation at a current value of .00086

This equals 21.5 billion dollars!

General Motors generated 23.1 Billion today in it's new IPO. Can you really tell me that the entire nation of Iraq, with the resources it has, is not worth more than General Motors?????

I say we offer Iraq on the DOW as a new IPO. Put our Dinar as shares and let the good times roll!!

• Upvote 6

Before you comment I am not so naive to misunderstand that the money in M1 and M2 do not constitute the entire wealth of a nation. It does show us however that as we already know the Dinar is WAY UNDERVALUED!!!

Does anyone else find this interesting? surely a nation like Iraq should have a float of more cash for their economy than the IPO of an automaker that jusrt came out of bankruptcy and government control!

• Upvote 1

Before you comment I am not so naive to misunderstand that the money in M1 and M2 do not constitute the entire wealth of a nation. It does show us however that as we already know the Dinar is WAY UNDERVALUED!!!

Amen!!

Hello RichNick. I sure hope with some of that money they hire someone who can figure out how to make the paint stay on thier products a little longer after they leave the showroom. I hate to look at the floor at the carwash and see all the paint off my Suburban when I wash it.

• Upvote 1