Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone seen this article and video?

h-7

I thought it was an interesting article. Not that I agree with it. I think "Scam" is a very strong word. "high risk" might be a better name for the investment. May be its my ignorance toward investing. I was just curious how new it was. I have been trying to do lots of research about the dinar. The main problem I keep running into is the info is from 2004, or 2007 its all dated. Thanks for the replies.

Announcement No. (1515)

The 1515 daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq Tuesday 20-10-2009 so the results were as follows:

Number of banks 16

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 205.835.000

Cash: $ 2.500.000

Transfers: $ 203.335.000

These are actual figures from an actual bank, not dealers. Go to the US Treasury Dept. and look at their list of (money) scams. The dinar is sarting to show up on CNBC, they are talking about it, most negative thing said is that it is a risky investment. If it were a scam that would be the headline not, Is it a good investment or not. JMO

Edited by pbraly
mis-spelled word