Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

~LATEST AMERICAN CONTRACTOR POST~

NineLives

I didn't see the latest posting from The another site on here today & usually most are posted so let me help you guys out.

Gee whiz,..and he seems angry about something......

Special Message from the another site

There is an upcoming meeting with the Iraqi Parliament members scheduled for Monday, 8 November. In my last posting I mentioned that if this did not go as scheduled or planned that this could bring about a constitutional crisis. The issue that they’re having is that the Iraqi government has yet to select the Parliament Speaker or his deputies. Because of this possible setback there is a chance that Monday's Parliament meeting will be canceled. The Al-Iraqiyah List has until 6 November to make a decision on whether they are attending the Iraq Parliament session or not.

The Al-Iraqiyah List has made a threat and issued a warning of boycotting the whole political process if Iyad Allawi does not become the Iraq President. The position is currently being held by Jalal Talabani, who by the way is stating that he will not step down that easily. He is being defiant and refusing to follow the U.S. Proposals. The Kurds also have something to say in regards to this matter, they too will not oblige by the U.S.demands of Talabani to step down and are adhering to the post of President. The U.S. would like to have the Kurds be an ally with the Al-Iraqiyah list.

The Iraqi Islamic Supreme Council (IISC) has also maintained that they will not participate in any government that does not include the four lists.

Considering everything I’ve said in my last few previous posts and what I’m hearing here in Baghdad, I firmly believe that there will not be a Parliament session on Monday, 8 November. There are over 50 Parliament members who are out of the country and have gone to Mecca for pilgrimage.

A few days ago they had a report on the local TV about the salaries of the Parliament members. The reporter mentioned that it took approximately 807 barrels of oil monthly to pay the salary of just one Parliament member. The daily salary of each Parliament member is $1076 a day. After calculating the yearly salary it totals, $349,732.50. Not too bad for people only working 20 minutes of the year. Something tells me that they’re enjoying this kind of arrangement and aren’t in any hurry to have any changes made. Would you?

Currently, there is a proposal out to cut the salaries of the Parliament members by half. Also included are the cutting of social benefits for the three presidencies (President, Prime Minister, Parliament Speaker). All of these high paying salaries are seriously cutting into the Iraqi budget. In fact, its mind boggling but the Iraqi Parliament salaries are the highest in the world.

** Now, I’m going to get a bit off topic here from my usual postings as once again I’m being pulled away from my busy schedule to address some ridiculous slanderous comments that come in the form of rumors. I’d like to make some clarifications that will hopefully put them to rest if not show the true colors of those who fabricate them.

Once again, it has been brought to my attention that some players in the “Let’s see how much dinar we can sell & profit from world”, have once again been fabricating some quite funny and delusional stories in regards to both myself and the another site website. I can only guess that dinar sales have somewhat leveled out or slowed down and a couple of these crews now have some empty worthless free time on their hands. It’s either that or I’m making them nervous every time I write a contradiction that conflicts with all of the false rumors that they are promoting. Either way, I would like to report that NO, I have NOT sold my website. I continue to be the sole owner of it as I have from the beginning. It is not for sale, nor has it ever been. In regards to my intel, there are only TWO people on this planet Earth who share the knowledge of who my intel is, and that is myself and the source. Do not believe any false claims or rumors from those claiming to know my sources or who try to discredit them. Unless they have the capability of morphing themselves into a fly, they are flat out lying.

Furthermore, I am NOT in partnership with anyone. I have done all the reporting and writing since day 1 and will continue to keep it that way for as long as I choose to keep the website up and running. In regards to what some are calling ‘the ad’ at the top of my website, I am not affiliated with that company whatsoever. I allow for that very small ad because I was simply being courteous to a friend whom asked if he could place it there. That’s all, plain and simple. There’s no mystery surrounding it. Whether many of you know it or not, my website was not established solely for reporting to those that are holding dinar or who frequent the forums. Initially, the site was formed as a news source for those who have a vested interest in Iraq & it’s developments. It was over time that the dinar world and forums took notice of it and started to favor it as a main news source and it was from there that I would get occasional questions in regards to the dinar. To the best of my ability, knowledge and use of intel & inside sources I began to report truthful and unbiased information on that subject. The information is not always what the reader wants to hear but it is always confirmed, factual and truthful.

I do discuss other subjects & topic’s on my site for the many readers that I have that do not own dinar (that’s right people, not everyone has bought into that). To name just a few, I have readers from major oil & gas companies, construction projects, government workers, members from the Pentagon, banking industry and pretty much any area in which anyone has a vested interest in growth & development for Iraq. Hence, the reason I allowed a friend to park an ad. In this day and age and economy everyone needs a helping hand and ‘a plug’ was extended. A simple email from any one of you forum goers or website readers could have put an end to the curiosity. I would have gladly told you why it was there. Instead the guru and ‘poser’ crew chose to be poorly creative and made up a cause and reason and put it out there ‘as fact.’

I continue to be baffled at how no one addresses the owners of these dinar pusher profit/forums who masquerade as legitimate Iraq and dinar sources for info. Wasn’t the selling of a dinar ebook a tip-off? How about the ads on their sites that push and plug dinar sellers or even the sale of dinar? How about the affiliate links or the Google ads they profit from? My friend’s ad brings me ZERO revenue. Why isn’t anyone questioning those ads on those sites and the motives behind them? Not to mention all the money that is stolen from people when they are pressured to buy ‘member upgrades’ or paid access to private chats they claim have secret info not found anywhere else. There are already people who are profiting and benefiting from dinar and they could care less if it RV’s or RI’s. They are making a profit from all of you as long as they continue to make YOU think it will. Some of these people are the owners and administrators of (most) dinar forums. You be the judge which ones.

Lastly, my email address has always been and continues to be on my website. If you should have a question or comment please ask me directly instead of asking someone who does not know me nor has ever met me on a forum. Aside from my recent phone call contact with the Administrator from zzz, Rilee, I have never spoken to anyone from a forum or relayed any personal information. Period.

another site

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 13

Those of us who are of the truth....no it when we hear it, an this guy is for real.

We may not like everthing he says...because we want to believe the lie....I perfer

the truth even if it hurts...thanks another site...keep up the good works

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This is a duplicated post ... since the other post has been locked please read my comment and follow link for first to post. Same rules will apply to this post now.

Before this goes off into a he said she said typing fight of who is lying to who on the internet I am closing this thread down for Mod review. Besides that, what AC has said is still an opinion of their own because none of us know them nor do they really know anyone else as stated of their "only" recent communication to one website admin so far.

I would hate to see anyone banned for miscommunication of how someone else reads into an article. Things can easily be taken out of context via written words if they are not supplied the whole story and I doubt any of us will ever know the whole story since we are not those people ourselves.

Read more:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3