Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rate For Warka Debit MasterCard

medklinn

There are those who feel the price increases to apply Warka bank debit MasterCard? At the beginning of IQD 10,000 for the Commission to issue cards increased to IQD now at 25,000. Here I attach a 2 diffrent screen shot for your reference. This price increase after 10 October 2010.

post-16379-128863267363_thumb.jpg

post-16379-128863269044_thumb.jpg

Edited by medklinn

What does this mean --- please EXPLAIN FULLY ---- with "RV hints" included ---- Thanks.

I mean before the Warka Bank to impose a charge for debit card applications IQD 10,000 for Commission to issue cards & IQD 72.000 for the delivery charge and sub-cards by using DHL. but now the Commission to issue cards are no longer of IQD 10,000, but its value has risen by IQD 25,000. This does mean value of the dinar has fallen or otherwise??

I want to cash and open an account with BOA or another company that will cash in the Dinar when it RV's...however, I will transfer the balance after a couple of weeks to USAA where I will put my savings and investments. I have been with them for over 20 years and have complete trust in them. The only was that I can transfer over is to open another account with another bank.