Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone think?

Qman

Since I've been involved with this investment which is approximately two months, I had a suspicion this thing probably wouldn't come to fruit until after our Nov. midterms were done. The big "O" has never showed any compassion toward the liberation of Iraq. The Gov. of the nation has a good idea what the outcome of elections will be, which will be a landslide Republican victory. Just an opinion, they don't want this administration to take credit for this historical financial windfall. Like I say just my opinion. hope it don't offend anyone. "Gooooooo R.V. Gooooooo Dinar!

Does anyone think the RV is being held up because of the election in the US?

No ... why would that have any bearing? Most Americans don't know there are different branches or govt, much less what the issues are. And they certainly did not know any of the particulars about the Iraq war, other than what the gutless MSM told them. Why would they know anything about or be influenced by the RV of a foreign currency? They know more about American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and Survivor. No time to be concerned about substance, ya know?

• Upvote 5