Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat room problem

firecarl

I can login and see the chat room and who's in ,but i can't see the chat , it is an empty box. I checked my updates and java is current, cache is cleaned, and tried re-booting.

Nuttin'... I 'm using snow leopard on my mac, and tried on my PC with XP..... still nuttin'. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Every once in a while I will get a white screen too or it will freeze. For the white screen I just close the tab (since I use tabs and not windows) and re-open. The freezing I just wait and in a few seconds it catches back up.

How long do you wait or how many times do you re-open and try again???

I can login and see the chat room and who's in ,but i can't see the chat , it is an empty box. I checked my updates and java is current, cache is cleaned, and tried re-booting.

Nuttin'... I 'm using snow leopard on my mac, and tried on my PC with XP..... still nuttin'. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This morning I updated Java, I too am on a Mac, and since then I've only been able to load one chat room at a time. If I log out I need to quit Safari or Firefox before it will load again. So I think there might be a problem with the latest Java update. I'm running leopard I'm surprised to hear the same problem is occurring on snow.

If I find a solution I will let you know.

This morning I updated Java, I too am on a Mac, and since then I've only been able to load one chat room at a time. If I log out I need to quit Safari or Firefox before it will load again. So I think there might be a problem with the latest Java update. I'm running leopard I'm surprised to hear the same problem is occurring on snow.

If I find a solution I will let you know.

One chat room at a time??? How many you have open? Are you a chat junkie? :P

I just tried and its working now.

See try and try again. ;)

• Upvote 1

Still got a blank screen.... oh well, I usually lurk for a couple of minutes anyway. So ,I guess I 'll just check the forum page like I usually do. Hopefully, I won't have to for much longer.

Does it go straight to white page or do you see Java loading and the http connecting notifications within the chat window area?

I haven't been able to get into the chat room for 3 days now. I'm not sure what was changed, but all I get is a blank white screen. When I type, nothing shows. I have closed the tabs, refreshed, rebooted, nothing works. There have been no changes on my end.

So.... I guess I'll pass on the DV chat. There are others around...

:(

Apparently the gremlins have left the chatroom. I was able to logon and actually see chattering amongst the fellow Dinar-aholics.

Thanks to all of the peeps who replied and those who did not , I know full well you wanted to, but may felt shy and still had me in their thoughts while I was unable to chat .

You may return to your regularly scheduled program .... Bat 1 out.