Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CDARS Website video

If this has already been posted, mi scusi.

I was reading up on the the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) as a means of addressing the FDIC $250,000 limits and went to the home site.

www.cdars.com

It least to present the general idea, I would recommend watching their video. Its real warm and fuzzy.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

If this has already been posted, mi scusi.

I was reading up on the the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS) as a means of addressing the FDIC $250,000 limits and went to the home site.

www.cdars.com

It least to present the general idea, I would recommend watching their video. Its real warm and fuzzy.

Maynard

Thanks Maynard!

This is something I was trying to figure out but this answered all my questions! B)

Thanks Maynard!

This is something I was trying to figure out but this answered all my questions! B)

It was entertaining, but I still have questions on the idea. LIke what happens when the FDIC limit decreases to $100K? or is the interest gonna compound on the basis of the whole CDAR amount or just the individual accounts? I think we need a financial guy to work up the numbers on interest accrual and stuff like that.

Maynard

• 1 month later...

It was entertaining, but I still have questions on the idea. LIke what happens when the FDIC limit decreases to $100K? or is the interest gonna compound on the basis of the whole CDAR amount or just the individual accounts? I think we need a financial guy to work up the numbers on interest accrual and stuff like that.

Maynard

CDARS works on a different level. I called one bank and they'll insure you up to 50 million. They open CDs at various banks and you'll be covered inspite of the FDIC limit. Go to the website and find a bank in your area and give them a call.