Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please explain Forex USD/IQD for today...

Who_Dat_Gurl

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone explain what this means? Copied from Forex site. 9/20/2010 am

Yesterday, it was 1150.00 Bid and High and showed 0 change . Change today is up in the green

Symbol Bid Ask High Low Open Change Time

USD/IQD 1,166.2500 1,175.2500 1,166.2500 1,145.9000 1,145.9000 + 20.3500 11:35

Hey Dat,

I will make this simple for you. Now I am doing this from my phone and memory, hopefully it works well.

Go to netdania.com, click on the quotes tab, a table should pull up for you, right below the table is a box to enter "instrument", type USD/IQD, hit enter, the row of info will appear at the bottom, right click on the row and choose "move up" as many timed as it takes to get it to the top of the table, enter a new pair in the box, USD/BHD, and move up to just below the top one, there are several tabs above the chart, click on any tab, it will ask if you want to save, choose YES, go back to the first tab, finally save this website as a favorite. You have now locked everything in. Whenever you go to this site, the table will be present, and the first row is most important.

Now, the second row we added is the bahrain dinar. We are using this as a reference. Notice it states (going by memory here) .237/50. The second number is not really relevant to us unless you're a true currency trader. For this purpose we aren't. The .237 represents for every US Dollar we spend we get .237 bahrain dinar. This is good info. The IQD shows 1170 or close to that.

We care about that number most of all. For example, if the IQD revalue at $2 this chart will show .50. At $3 it will show .333. Now the second number is relevant to spread. There is nothing we can do about the spread, so the second number concerns me very little.

Hope this helps you. It needs 3 minutes to set up, but you don't have to enter data at xe.com or oanda.com. it there for you at all times. This is a Forex supported site so it is legitimate.

• Upvote 1