Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PM Adam

JWdinar

Well, welcome to DV!

So, do I understand correctly? You wish to communicate directly with Adam Montana, right, so far? A PM is a "personal message". In order to send a personal message to Adam. Find his profile under "Members" category (at the top of the page). It is the 7th tab over to the right, at the top of the page. Once you find Adam's profile, click onto his name or avatar, that will open his profile. On the left portion of the page, where the avatar (photo) is, underneath the avatar, you will find 5 options, one of which is the "send me a message" option. Click onto that option, a window will open up so that you may type your message to Adam. When you are finished, just hit send and Adam will get the message. Adam is good at returning messages, rather quickly. So hang on! The DV ride is a fun, one! :wave:

• Downvote 1

I don't see the VIP group membership associated with your name yet. Granted this could take a little bit for everything to clear but I would say if you don't have access to VIP by tomorrow if you signed up today for it to email Adam at VIP@dinarvets.com to expedite your request for him to track down the issue. Include your user name and confirmation number if you received one.

Well, welcome to DV!

So, do I understand correctly? You wish to communicate directly with Adam Montana, right, so far? A PM is a "personal message". In order to send a personal message to Adam. Find his profile under "Members" category (at the top of the page). It is the 7th tab over to the right, at the top of the page. Once you find Adam's profile, click onto his name or avatar, that will open his profile. On the left portion of the page, where the avatar (photo) is, underneath the avatar, you will find 5 options, one of which is the "send me a message" option. Click onto that option, a window will open up so that you may type your message to Adam. When you are finished, just hit send and Adam will get the message. Adam is good at returning messages, rather quickly. So hang on! The DV ride is a fun, one! :wave:

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the assistance - and your right it is fun and exciting :D

I don't see the VIP group membership associated with your name yet. Granted this could take a little bit for everything to clear but I would say if you don't have access to VIP by tomorrow if you signed up today for it to email Adam at VIP@dinarvets.com to expedite your request for him to track down the issue. Include your user name and confirmation number if you received one.

Thanks for the help :)

• 3 weeks later...