Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State Dept. confirms Obama dual citizen

dinarded

He is actually the MOST verified President we have ever had.

I was just watching until this one. We have very little verified about this man's history except what he tells us which is exactly what he is doing.

Uninformed America, please wake up.

Go RV.

• Downvote 1

Nope. Fact. Look it up for YOURSELF and stop relying on WND. They LIE.

He did clear his reputation. He produced a certified birth certificate that has been verified twice by the issuing agency. He is actually the MOST verified President we have ever had.

No, I write when someone posts an outright LIE to correct it. If you don't like his policies,,,great. Just don't LIE. And no, I do not go away and lick my wounds at all.....I correct the lies and continue to point out misinformation as long as it is presented.

Hang in there ajskj........the exteme right will never change and they will defeat the party they represent if someone takes their marbles away from them and they can't have their way.......heck they put a nail in Mcain's coffin with their pick of the mayor of Wasila in Palin....GW/ Cheney's failed economic policies were bad enough......It amazes me sitting around then coffee pot and hear how Obama ruined this country...when you mention when everyone's 401k went down the drain before Obama was elected the talk turns to him being a muslim....I'm from the south so race certainly would play no part...Things down here will never change....when LBJ signed the cival rights act he was so right when he said he was turning the south over to the GOP.....luckily it helped in many more states.......Texas, La., Mississippi, and Alabama although will remain a solid foundation for the GOP........just politics.......
  • Upvote 1

Grow up don't have better things do with your life? We are talking about BS when our concern should be. On when our investment will come to past and where to cash it in. Our government is not ran by the President its the House and Congress. The President is like for example Bobby Bowden the last 10 years as the coach of FSU