Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gun Control

I am disturbed by the deaths at the schools and other places in our country, but to say that there need s to be a ban and a listing of people who should not own a gun sounds a little fascist to me. I can appreciate that the kids are making their voices heard, but to demand a ban on so-called "assault rifles" is a bit of an overreach.

These students seem to be in a trance of sorts, lost in a fog and for them to demand an end to gun ownership is a fight that they can't win. Eliminate all guns? Not a chance my young protestors. Having made no inroads into why gun ownership is such an important right for citizens, they are reacting to a lack of policing on the parts of the Sheriff's office, and NOT to the use of rifles to kill people. The incidence of texting and driving related deaths is approximately ten times that of rifle-related deaths, and this fact is never relayed by the  Communist News Network (CNN). And others of their like.

I would love for something like school killings to never take place, but I don't blame it on the gns I blame it on the person using iit to kill people with. No one is calling for a ban on people under 21 to not have access to the cell phones that they use to text and drive, so why should we listen to them abouot banning gns?  I'm more than certain that there are at least a few gun owners here, and I'd bet my life that their guns have never lost control and went on a rampage and killed a bunch of people!

The truth here is that we're hearing a call to lose rights, and not protect children. We have to be willing to call it truthfully. Placing kids out front to sell a point is a trick the Naxis used in Germany to take guns away from their citizens. well, not in America my friends! Imagine if al the gun owners just went berzerk and started shooting up schools and malls, who could stop ot? These kids are being used and it's shaneful to see. we lost enough of our civil liberites after 9/11, I say "no more" to that. having more of this done to law-abiding citizens iis where I call, B.S.!

• Thanks 3