Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Michelle Obama Slips The Presidents home country is Kenya Read more: Dinar Discussions • View topic - Michelle Obama Slips The Presidents home count

WickedWays

I think that we have seen enough on this subject. No-one in any way, is going to get anything done about this. To try to impeach this man at this stage of the game would result in mass rioting such as never been seen in this country. The only way to stop this is to vote. Get the vote out. Stop the apathy of the American voter and get people to the polls. In my opinion, this man will go down in history as the president who single-handedly brought the American public to their senses and back to the polls. For too long, we the people have seen the wrong doings of the government and turned a blind eye, thinking we could do nothing about it. I think, and I hope, that in November, this will change. This man, President Barack Obama, will in the future get the credit for "change", but it will not be the change that he had in mind, Or will it?? B)

I think that we have seen enough on this subject. No-one in any way, is going to get anything done about this. To try to impeach this man at this stage of the game would result in mass rioting such as never been seen in this country. The only way to stop this is to vote. Get the vote out. Stop the apathy of the American voter and get people to the polls. In my opinion, this man will go down in history as the president who single-handedly brought the American public to their senses and back to the polls. For too long, we the people have seen the wrong doings of the government and turned a blind eye, thinking we could do nothing about it. I think, and I hope, that in November, this will change. This man, President Barack Obama, will in the future get the credit for "change", but it will not be the change that he had in mind, Or will it?? B)

I agree with you on a couple of things and one of them is that we the people did not want another 4 years of Bush in office(or anyone that resembled him) and that was the rally cry I heard from EVERY race and culture in this country of ours. It showed because he is now our president. What people fail to realize and can't seem to get a grip on is that he has only been in office a year and a half. The economic crisis we are in started under Bush's 8 year reign. Now being honest can anyone expect a President to fix in two years what it took the previous one 8 years to mess up. I mean can we all agree that when he took office the crisis was already in full bloom. What I think is so humorous and sad at the same time is while Bush was getting the country in this mess nobody said a word, an now because CHANGE has not happened as quickly as we want or quickly as we think it should be we look for someone to blame. I think our President should be accountable for the decisions he makes not for the mistakes of others that he is trying to fix.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1