Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News No date no rate but UN states decision to RV

investor7

Press Release http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2009/gaab3917.doc.htm

You can look at the press release but if you want to understand what and how it took place go to the full document link at the bottom. Notice the meeting was in June. The Press release was in October.

Proof from the UN that it is in fact going to happen!

Unfortunately it does not mention a date or a rate.

The UN Committee on Contributions may have been called due to the fact that only 22 member states out of 192 are current with the payments on their dues to the UN and some feel the UN's method of assessing dues is calculated unfairly. You could say the article is about assessing member state dues because it is, but some of the many factors used in the calculation of dues is market exchange rates (MER) and MER valuation index (MVI). In the Press release version you could never fully understand what took place in the meetings because this article is merely a press release with an overview from the actual meeting documents (General assembly official records, 64th session, suplement 11)(A/64/11). Link listed at bottom.

In that document, (Part 4, Conversion Rates) they go into great detail about the 11 countries that were considered for revaluation and how they determined which countries would or would not recieive a conversion rate adjustment. In conclusion, they decided to adjust the conversion rate of Iraq. The other 10 countries did not qualify using their method of assessment.

If you want to know the 10 other countries read the full document linked below. Read it carefully and understand the words and accronyms or you will still not fully understand it. It is easy however, to see they clearly say they decided to adjustion the conversion rate of Iraq and it says it several times.

http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc...l=A/64/11(SUPP) <----- Use this one for full understanding.

For all of you saying this has nothing to do with exchange rates here's the quote straight out of the press release:

"Committee decided to adjust market exchange rates for Iraq" Now the full document says they decided to adjust the conversion rate of iraq. Here the UN uses market exchange rate and conversion rate interchangeably when speaking of the same event. I think its safe to say they believe conversion rate and market exchange rate is the same thing so

if Market Exchange Rate is not "exchange rate" than what is it?

I'm not saying that it couldn't mean something else but I'm fairly confident they're referring to exchange rate.

By the way, this is not a rumor, just news from the UN. I have provided my source!

Edited by investor7