Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP membership

Candy01

Hello,

Last Friday 10/23 I renewed my VIP for another 5 months.  But now I cannot access VIP and I receive a message that I am NOT in VIP!!

Can someone get this corrected please ASAP?  I have the message right after I paid and the debit from my bank account to PROVE I PAID last week!

Thanks Much!

:shrug::( :( :unsure:

Edited by Candy01

Candy - if you renewed on Friday, then it may not be re-activated until Monday.  The VIP memberships must be entered manually by Julie, so she may not have received it in time on Friday to get it done.   So you may give it until the end of day on Monday and if you're still not in, then send her an email at VIP@dinarvets.com and she can help you.  

Adam: I received a email today stating that my VIP was expiring tomorrow the 27th. I paid for another 5 month subscription on October 21, 2015/ Invoice # 22323 / Order # 4106035360. Please let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks for all you do.

Scott

Thanks a LOT paperboy!

Also, can anyone here HELP me sign up for a gmail email account?

I tried FOUR times yesterday and could not set one up!

Maybe my computer security is set too high?

Thanks MUCH!!

:shrug:

BTW, my VIP is STILL not activated again and it is TUESDAY!

:shrug::(:unsure: