Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fyi

saphire

I don't who the people were that would not let the man (sonny) speak, but they needed to be banned. Everyone that is holding these Dinars are looking to cash them in. Everyone is getting short tempered because of all data, intel, rumors, and stories we've heard lately have not come to pass.

Given all that....these guys called the chat. They have the floor. Everyone else should shut up till it's over.....whether you agrees or disagree. Now some of us may have missed some important news. You have to deserve respect.....you don't demand it. Words would have never been spoken if you would have honored the meeting they called.

I really don't care what you think of me.....but you guys were wrong and you should have been banned. What's more you should apologize to sonny and the rest of us who were there to listen. You just didn't your chat.....but all of ours as well.