Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will you say about FreshForex?

Smit17

What will you say about FreshForex? I face their ads more often now and see the info about bonuses. I checked the terms and found that they offer leverage 1:1000 which is core thing for trade. Of course, you can choose from 1:20 to 1:1000.

1jpg_6835340_17060948.jpg

Digits in the terminal are nice and spread is low!!! Indeed low. On EUR/USD, screen spread is 0.3 points.

2jpg_3254935_17060958.jpg

Apart from from all other good things, execution is instant, terminal runs like clockwork, no shutdown, as for withdrawal request you need to check here. But it seems they are automatically processed which is instantaneous! 

3jpg_4660660_17060971.jpg

The following fact is of no little interest: current CFD on oil and US indexes in the company have lower margin than  EUR/USD, which is a rare thing in old brokers. That is why I add one more star to the company.

The promos of this broker is another story to tell:

One of the best offers is bonus 35% on deposit. It withstands drawdown and can be withdrawn!

4jpg_8278749_17060974.jpg

There is also the promo where this broker gives 36% interest per annum! and many other interesting 

5jpg_9285523_17060985.jpg

My opinion is that I will stay here and will work with the company. Meantime I won’t put all my deposit there, will check for  a while, the main thing it should not get worse over the time.