Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arizona's reply to California's boycott

Qman

I am a former Councilman in Quartzite, AZ. I am active in the fight against corruption in government and would like this poll to be viewed by the whole U.S.A. This is a new poll.

I am sending this for a few reasons.

1. A few people that I sent it to said they did not get it.

2. Most important of all is a lot of people do not realize what sludge is. It is toilet waste.

3. California ships millions of tons of it to Arizona a year for processing and then it is shipped back to California to be put on farmer’s fields. You may ask yourself why is it not processed in California? That is because California passed a law that does not allow that to be done there so they ship it to Arizona.

4. I know a poll like this will not get much attention, unless it is seen by thousands of people, that is why I am asking you all to forward it to everyone in your address book. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease so please do poll and remember to forward this email.

5. I am doing this because the Governor of California and others want to boycott Arizona for the new immigration law that was passed. I say so be it, see how they feel when the toilets start to back up!!

Thank you.

Hal Davidson

Click below to do poll.

http://www.vizu.com/vot/poll-vote.html?n=210228

I would like to thank everyone that has done poll, so far 203 have, I would like to have seen 10 times that much it might have made a difference but with so few doing it it will not have much effect. Thank you anyway.

I read somewhere that Arizona provides California 25% of their electricity. Arizona could boycott CA and we could stop working with them. Just a thought......

That wouldn't work.......California OWNS the power plants. They can't cut it off.

Please check your facts!!!!!...California does not own the power plants... :angry: .

ROFLMAOAY!!!

Might want to first check YOURS, Miss Muffet...

LA most certainly DOES own them.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

General Manager’s Statement Regarding LADWP Power Generation Assets in Arizona

“I want to make clear that we support the City position regarding the recent law enacted in Arizona and the resolution adopted by the Los Angeles City Council.

On any given day, we receive 20 – 25% of our power from two power plants located in Arizona: Navajo, a coal-fired plant, and Palo Verde, a nuclear plant.

We are part owner of both power plants, which are generating assets of the Department. As such, nothing in the City’s resolution is inconsistent with our continuing to receive power from those LADWP-owned assets.

I might add that, as the City’s Job Czar, I certainly would welcome any conventions or meetings that were going to be held in Arizona to come to Los Angeles. We have fantastic facilities and incomparable weather and we’d welcome them to the City of Angels.”

- Austin Beutner, General Manager, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power

:P :P

• Downvote 1