Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dallas/Coppell, TX area

Sorry if this information has already been posted, but I have not been able to locate it on previous posts.

Would like to purchase dinar in the Dallas/Coppell area. Does anyone know any banks that sell them?

Thank you!

I think I read in a post that Capitol One does. I live in Ft. Worth. I buy mine from Fastcrispdinars.com They are out of Houston. Reasonable price. 25,000 dinar for $30 US. No shipping added. Hope this helps. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I think I read in a post that Capitol One does. I live in Ft. Worth. I buy mine from Fastcrispdinars.com They are out of Houston. Reasonable price. 25,000 dinar for $30 US. No shipping added. Hope this helps. Go RV.

Thank you for the information!

Sorry if this information has already been posted, but I have not been able to locate it on previous posts.

Would like to purchase dinar in the Dallas/Coppell area. Does anyone know any banks that sell them?

Thank you!

IronStone Bank (www.ironstone.com). Dallas has two locations listed. You may be required to

open an account with them. They will also cash it in when RV takes place.

Good luck.