Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confused

doc80904

I am confused here.........My post has been "Moved" and when it is clicked on it makes the statement that people are warned about some posts saying that some posts here are done by people scamming or outright lieing. Just because I dont post every 5 minutes doesnt make me a scammer. As far as lieing someone please point to one lie that I have placed here on, anything said by me. Mods if you do not want my input just let me know outright and I will stop. It was my impression that information from inside the country was valued. As far as anything else I do not believe that I have offended anyone as no one has told me outright that this is the case. So please let me know if my input is wanted or not. One other issue as far as newcomers I have been here sense 2009, my intro calls me a junior member, which I do not understand, it must be refering to the number of posts I have placed on line, I just dont know. Either way I have no control in this at all I am just watching this just like you all.

• Upvote 1

I am confused here.........My post has been "Moved" and when it is clicked on it makes the statement that people are warned about some posts saying that some posts here are done by people scamming or outright lieing. Just because I dont post every 5 minutes doesnt make me a scammer. As far as lieing someone please point to one lie that I have placed here on, anything said by me. Mods if you do not want my input just let me know outright and I will stop. It was my impression that information from inside the country was valued. As far as anything else I do not believe that I have offended anyone as no one has told me outright that this is the case. So please let me know if my input is wanted or not. One other issue as far as newcomers I have been here sense 2009, my intro calls me a junior member, which I do not understand, it must be refering to the number of posts I have placed on line, I just dont know. Either way I have no control in this at all I am just watching this just like you all.

doc80904, I don't think you are being penalized, your topic was about a LOP, so it was moved to a new heading ...LOP Talk. Under LOP Talk there is a general disclaimer ...basically a buyer beware. Again , I'm not a mod, but I don't think it is directed at you personally. I can only speak for myself but I am very appreciative of info/ observations coming from in country. Please don't stop posting!! :( By the way the junior member status does refer to the number of posts. Hope you keep your "ear to the ground" and and continue to share you intel. Stay safe.

• Upvote 1

Its all good Doc.....keep doing what ur doing and post what you feel necessary.....personally I believe someone inside the country would have a better idea of whats going on then ANYONE else...so please continue.....as far as them moving ur post and putting that label on the top, dont worry....there are some politics involved at this site which i will not get into but none the less dont let it bother you....there have been alot of straight up liars and scammers in and around these sites thats all....def keep ur head up and ears open to whats goin on over there and continue to fill us in on things you hear....thanks!

doc80904, I don't think you are being penalized, your topic was about a LOP, so it was moved to a new heading ...LOP Talk. Under LOP Talk there is a general disclaimer ...basically a buyer beware. Again , I'm not a mod, but I don't think it is directed at you personally. I can only speak for myself but I am very appreciative of info/ observations coming from in country. Please don't stop posting!! :(By the way the junior member status does refer to the number of posts. Hope you keep your "ear to the ground" and and continue to share you intel. Stay safe.

This person answered both of your questions. In the future, if you have questions like this, please contact a moderator directly instead of starting a thread.Thank you.