Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FYI

saphire

It's riskier to lend money to California than to Iraq

It's riskier to lend money to California than to Iraq, according to an analysis by CMA Sovereign Risk Monitor. Venezuela, Argentina and Greece are at the top of the list, by the way. California is seventh, Iraq is tenth. (Hat tip: Marginal Revolution)

CMA Sovereign Risk Monitor.

http://www.cmavision.com/market-data

"The Darwinian concept of the survival of the fittest has been substituted by a philosophy of the survival of the slickest" MLK. jr

It's riskier to lend money to California than to Iraq

It's riskier to lend money to California than to Iraq, according to an analysis by CMA Sovereign Risk Monitor. Venezuela, Argentina and Greece are at the top of the list, by the way. California is seventh, Iraq is tenth. (Hat tip: Marginal Revolution)

CMA Sovereign Risk Monitor.

http://www.cmavision.com/market-data

"The Darwinian concept of the survival of the fittest has been substituted by a philosophy of the survival of the slickest" MLK. jr

And if you believe that i got an igloo here in phoenix that i built that i would be glad to sell you....its sitting on an acre of land....real good deal!!

And if you believe that i got an igloo here in phoenix that i built that i would be glad to sell you....its sitting on an acre of land....real good deal!!

Adding a little substantial information as to why you don't agree with this post may help. Offering an igloo..not so much! LOL