Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank’s Post: KTF Missions – 5/05/10

k98nights

May 5, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Good evening Family,

I know it’s not a Monday or a Thursday ………but I want to share something with you. Why do I say that June 15th is the target date for the CBI to remove the 000’s from its currency exchange? If they reinstated their currency exchange……….I would run through a dark tunnel of angry killer bees just to get them back to the CBI. I told you that they were trying to do this by the 15th of last month so that they would give us 60 days to exchange. I also told you not to be surprised if their political bickering missed this opportunity and we hoped that they would start the proceedings on the 15th of May which is a Saturday……….better day to open than a religious Friday. This would at least insure 30 days ………..that’s 10 days from now. Will they make it? Depends if we see the 1…..2……….3. What happens if we go past the 15th of May? Just like all other targeted dates June 15th would also be extended. Well that’s stupid! I don’t know about you all but this song and dance routine of Iraq’s political power struggle is getting very childish. 2010 is almost half over and they have not seated their newly elected government? 2011 budget is already overdue in preparation. Like a chameleon ……….M is concentrating on one color………..and showing his true color. Yes of course he does not want to help bring forth the newly elected parliament………..because he was not voted as part of it. Well that ticked him off. His rear end has molded the seat that he sits on in parliament. I guess he figures no one else can sit in it. As long as he continues these delays……….he is still the PM. Do you blame him for the delays? Good or evil………..it is a tactful and strategic move on his part. If I can’t have it………..you sure as heck can’t……….until I feel darn ready to hand it over to you. My team presented the info I shared with you yesterday on Yuan vs. Dong. They made me do an about face in the opinion I had of which one of these currencies would come out first. They also respectfully suggested a second scenario that I will present to you as info like we did yesterday. They said……….we suggest you put in your notes that during the delays that M has created with a demand of a false recount………..it is possible that M has gone into the 2010 budget and removed the RI rate ………replacing it with the 1170. It would be a dirty trick and a recognized shade to his chameleon tuxedo. They told me that the odds are against it but the possibility is realistic. It would simply be a further delay because the newly seated parliament would change it back to what the MOP/MOF had agreed on. The newly elected officials have a different attitude than the old regime. We believe that they actually want to accomplish the projects that are in the 2010 budget and they know very well that in order to do this………they need the RI rate. I went on to further explain that regardless of delays………WE ARE IN CONTROL!!! And………that has nothing to do with the Outer Limits. You see the IMF can very easily walk into the CBI and slap them in the face for being so procrastinating. They can command them to raise their rate because they are affecting global economies and currencies………..but they are not going to do it. It is not their place to do so because the color of the money could be considered red. It is Iraq that must jump on its own stage and announce to the world their new government………..currency rate! They must tell their Arab neighbors that they improved themselves without anyone’s help. Look fellow brothers…….we removed our dictator……….we have improved our economy…….our dinar has been reinstated to the value of the 90’s……….and all of this was accomplished by us! Did you notice that we kicked out the infidels ……….we don’t need no stinkin’ infidels!!! Oh sure ………they invaded our country……….but we have removed them. Our progress and oil fields have been by our blood sweat and tears. We are one with you brothers! IMO Family……….this is rather sad if not sickening. But it is the way of the way. Our world is not their world nor do they understand our thinking. Personally I don’t care about any glorified credit. I just pray that they can end their arguing so that the rest of the world can get on with their lives. Currencies ………countries and economies have been devastated by being a part of “The Plan”. Iraq truly is one of the most richest countries on this planet and they still haven’t even reinstated their currency. That is a profound statement with truth that hopefully can point to the future for you.

The UN will be very curious on June 15th because they will review Iraq’s progress at that time. Iraq would love to tell the UN on the 15th that they have obeyed the IMF and retrieved their 000’s. You see ………..it is their ticket to ………..CH7. Or should I say the remainder of CH7. Imagine a cluster of grapes with only one purple juicy grape left on the stem. The grapes that had been plucked already represent all the moves that Iraq has made even while under CH7. They have given them 99% of CH7 so the 1% should scream to you that it represents the RI. In the next 10 days IMO……….we will learn if June 15th needs to be extended. Oh by the way………one more thing………..some of you may remember this when I told you that back in Feb. an article came out from the CBI saying that they wanted to remove the 000’s before the end of 2010. At that time our team learned that those articles had further info showing June 15th as the true target date and not the end of the year. It was also at that time that the CBI claimed they were going to REDENOMINATE their currency by the end of the year. We explained what this word meant and how it would remove the 000’s. Well ………how many of you still remember that if you go to www.xe.com and click on where it says “More currencies”……….it takes you to a page where you can convert. You have to put in a currency for the Iraqi dinar to calculate……….I used 1 USD. The next page that comes up shows you the math and gives you a notice. Look below Family……..and re-familiarize with what the CBI and I have been trying to tell you. An Unusual Miracle is coming in the year 2010.

So is it Jaafari ………..is it M………..is Sadr ……..is it the local favorite A? Like I say everyday………I could care less until I see the 1……..2……………..3.

Some thought mewo was funny………..some understood it. I am sorry that I did that. Some of you were confused but 90% of you took it to the cleaners and had fun with it. Good for you! Yes Family………I was seeking info. It was actually a two part question. One that is rather complicated as it deals with OPEC. The other part was used as an acronym asking if M had won the election. As long as you have fun I suppose I am okay with this. The day will come when we will be able to sit quietly and you can ask me anything you want. Until then……..I do things the way I know how.

FELOWRY………..I liked your post. Very deep ………from within. Yes my good friend I keep the faith for many………such as you.

So what will tomorrow’s articles tell us? I really don’t care. I am disappointed that tomorrow is the last day of their work week and they have accomplished the equivalence of ………..nothing. Since they have already had 1,472 recounts………I suppose they can have another one.

So political groups are bonding in an attempt to seat their government. That’s good. IMO……….they have until the 25th of this month because Article 8 will put Talabani in as the PM. I am frustrated that they are wasting time but I am perpetually motivated because ………I know who’s in charge. No wonder they had a dictator for so many years……..they could never make a decision on their own.

God bless you Family. Be of good cheer. Talk to God……….it can be very motivating……especially when you are depressed. Be kind to others and think twice before you open your mouth because usually it’s bad enough that we are thinking something negative. Exercise your faith and make it strong. It does not have to be strong enough to move mountains but strong enough to lift us over them. Let us be merry tonight and filled with joy for one another. Oh by the way………a shout out to my dear Hawaiian friend MOTO. He called me last night to talk about the IQD and we discussed www.xe.com. My good friend also suggested that we should study www.rafidainbank.co.uk. There is a page there with a rate of .3028 that when you divide one by it………we get a rate of 3.30. I am studying it for now……..maybe you can help me Family. Anyways…..thank you MOTO for your call last night but more importantly thank you for teasing me on how I always put an “s” at the end of the world Aloha. You see Family there is no “s” in the Hawaiian alphabet……….LOL…….so MOTO makes a good point. How about this…….God bless you all along with my Christian love and ………..ALOHA!

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 5

1 - President seated

2 - PM seated

3 - Parliment seated

Not necessarily in that order though.

Hello Frank,

I was looking at the UK site that you provided and that rate that is posted is for 1991, don't beleive that apply today.

Mrddark

May 5, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Good evening Family,

I know it’s not a Monday or a Thursday ………but I want to share something with you. Why do I say that June 15th is the target date for the CBI to remove the 000’s from its currency exchange? If they reinstated their currency exchange……….I would run through a dark tunnel of angry killer bees just to get them back to the CBI. I told you that they were trying to do this by the 15th of last month so that they would give us 60 days to exchange. I also told you not to be surprised if their political bickering missed this opportunity and we hoped that they would start the proceedings on the 15th of May which is a Saturday……….better day to open than a religious Friday. This would at least insure 30 days ………..that’s 10 days from now. Will they make it? Depends if we see the 1…..2……….3. What happens if we go past the 15th of May? Just like all other targeted dates June 15th would also be extended. Well that’s stupid! I don’t know about you all but this song and dance routine of Iraq’s political power struggle is getting very childish. 2010 is almost half over and they have not seated their newly elected government? 2011 budget is already overdue in preparation. Like a chameleon ……….M is concentrating on one color………..and showing his true color. Yes of course he does not want to help bring forth the newly elected parliament………..because he was not voted as part of it. Well that ticked him off. His rear end has molded the seat that he sits on in parliament. I guess he figures no one else can sit in it. As long as he continues these delays……….he is still the PM. Do you blame him for the delays? Good or evil………..it is a tactful and strategic move on his part. If I can’t have it………..you sure as heck can’t……….until I feel darn ready to hand it over to you. My team presented the info I shared with you yesterday on Yuan vs. Dong. They made me do an about face in the opinion I had of which one of these currencies would come out first. They also respectfully suggested a second scenario that I will present to you as info like we did yesterday. They said……….we suggest you put in your notes that during the delays that M has created with a demand of a false recount………..it is possible that M has gone into the 2010 budget and removed the RI rate ………replacing it with the 1170. It would be a dirty trick and a recognized shade to his chameleon tuxedo. They told me that the odds are against it but the possibility is realistic. It would simply be a further delay because the newly seated parliament would change it back to what the MOP/MOF had agreed on. The newly elected officials have a different attitude than the old regime. We believe that they actually want to accomplish the projects that are in the 2010 budget and they know very well that in order to do this………they need the RI rate. I went on to further explain that regardless of delays………WE ARE IN CONTROL!!! And………that has nothing to do with the Outer Limits. You see the IMF can very easily walk into the CBI and slap them in the face for being so procrastinating. They can command them to raise their rate because they are affecting global economies and currencies………..but they are not going to do it. It is not their place to do so because the color of the money could be considered red. It is Iraq that must jump on its own stage and announce to the world their new government………..currency rate! They must tell their Arab neighbors that they improved themselves without anyone’s help. Look fellow brothers…….we removed our dictator……….we have improved our economy…….our dinar has been reinstated to the value of the 90’s……….and all of this was accomplished by us! Did you notice that we kicked out the infidels ……….we don’t need no stinkin’ infidels!!! Oh sure ………they invaded our country……….but we have removed them. Our progress and oil fields have been by our blood sweat and tears. We are one with you brothers! IMO Family……….this is rather sad if not sickening. But it is the way of the way. Our world is not their world nor do they understand our thinking. Personally I don’t care about any glorified credit. I just pray that they can end their arguing so that the rest of the world can get on with their lives. Currencies ………countries and economies have been devastated by being a part of “The Plan”. Iraq truly is one of the most richest countries on this planet and they still haven’t even reinstated their currency. That is a profound statement with truth that hopefully can point to the future for you.

The UN will be very curious on June 15th because they will review Iraq’s progress at that time. Iraq would love to tell the UN on the 15th that they have obeyed the IMF and retrieved their 000’s. You see ………..it is their ticket to ………..CH7. Or should I say the remainder of CH7. Imagine a cluster of grapes with only one purple juicy grape left on the stem. The grapes that had been plucked already represent all the moves that Iraq has made even while under CH7. They have given them 99% of CH7 so the 1% should scream to you that it represents the RI. In the next 10 days IMO……….we will learn if June 15th needs to be extended. Oh by the way………one more thing………..some of you may remember this when I told you that back in Feb. an article came out from the CBI saying that they wanted to remove the 000’s before the end of 2010. At that time our team learned that those articles had further info showing June 15th as the true target date and not the end of the year. It was also at that time that the CBI claimed they were going to REDENOMINATE their currency by the end of the year. We explained what this word meant and how it would remove the 000’s. Well ………how many of you still remember that if you go to www.xe.com and click on where it says “More currencies”……….it takes you to a page where you can convert. You have to put in a currency for the Iraqi dinar to calculate……….I used 1 USD. The next page that comes up shows you the math and gives you a notice. Look below Family……..and re-familiarize with what the CBI and I have been trying to tell you. An Unusual Miracle is coming in the year 2010.

So is it Jaafari ………..is it M………..is Sadr ……..is it the local favorite A? Like I say everyday………I could care less until I see the 1……..2……………..3.

Some thought mewo was funny………..some understood it. I am sorry that I did that. Some of you were confused but 90% of you took it to the cleaners and had fun with it. Good for you! Yes Family………I was seeking info. It was actually a two part question. One that is rather complicated as it deals with OPEC. The other part was used as an acronym asking if M had won the election. As long as you have fun I suppose I am okay with this. The day will come when we will be able to sit quietly and you can ask me anything you want. Until then……..I do things the way I know how.

FELOWRY………..I liked your post. Very deep ………from within. Yes my good friend I keep the faith for many………such as you.

So what will tomorrow’s articles tell us? I really don’t care. I am disappointed that tomorrow is the last day of their work week and they have accomplished the equivalence of ………..nothing. Since they have already had 1,472 recounts………I suppose they can have another one.

So political groups are bonding in an attempt to seat their government. That’s good. IMO……….they have until the 25th of this month because Article 8 will put Talabani in as the PM. I am frustrated that they are wasting time but I am perpetually motivated because ………I know who’s in charge. No wonder they had a dictator for so many years……..they could never make a decision on their own.

God bless you Family. Be of good cheer. Talk to God……….it can be very motivating……especially when you are depressed. Be kind to others and think twice before you open your mouth because usually it’s bad enough that we are thinking something negative. Exercise your faith and make it strong. It does not have to be strong enough to move mountains but strong enough to lift us over them. Let us be merry tonight and filled with joy for one another. Oh by the way………a shout out to my dear Hawaiian friend MOTO. He called me last night to talk about the IQD and we discussed www.xe.com. My good friend also suggested that we should study www.rafidainbank.co.uk. There is a page there with a rate of .3028 that when you divide one by it………we get a rate of 3.30. I am studying it for now……..maybe you can help me Family. Anyways…..thank you MOTO for your call last night but more importantly thank you for teasing me on how I always put an “s” at the end of the world Aloha. You see Family there is no “s” in the Hawaiian alphabet……….LOL…….so MOTO makes a good point. How about this…….God bless you all along with my Christian love and ………..ALOHA!

KTF,

Frank

Hello Frank,

I was looking at the UK site that you provided and that rate that is posted is for 1991, don't beleive that apply today.

Mrddark

Read more:

Hello Frank,

Mrddark

Mrddark, Frank doesn't post this stuff. He's on a completely different site. All of the chats posted here are reposts, not shared by the original authors.